Call me a sinner, call me a saint

🌜Welcome back readers! I thrilled your still with me. Incase you didn't k ow I now have one shots up, and open for requests. Message me with your request, and I usually get it written within a day. I don't have to dedicate it even mention you requested if you want. Okay well with that said enjoy!🌛

••••••••••••••••••••••••• FORSAKEN KIN'S POV •••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Catching myself before I could fall down on Skyler and Spyke who are now sprawled across the floor on top of each other, I look up to see Severin has fallen through the flimsy door to the bedroom as was now laying on the floor in the living area and on top of a very pissed off looking Zeke.

After righting myself I lean down and wrap an arm around Spyke who has landed on his brother and lift him up before dropping him back to the bed and then lifting Skyker up, and checking him for injuries. The only one I can see is a bump on his head, which is bleeding lightly.

"What the hell are you doing? Get the hell off of me you filthy vampire!" Zeke scream from the living area. Looking back out I see Severin pulling himself to his feet before reaching down an attempting to pull Zeke up as well. His efforts receive him a glare as Zeke stands himself up and pushing past Severin to the front when Drake is slumped over the wheel of the camper.

"Hey what the hell happened?" Zeke demands while pulling Drake upright. Suddenly I'm over come either the scent of blood. By the looks on Severin and Rayven's faces I k ow they smell it to. Making out way forward as we hear Zeke curse harshly, we look down at Drake to see a large metal rod sticking out from his chest, blood oozing quickly out of the wound. Looking at the windshield I see that it has been blown inward and glass has rained all around us, sparkling in the sun light that is making its way out from the cloud if smoke surrounding the camper.

Suddenly I hear a hash gasp and am startled when I see that the hunter is still breathing, just barely. "Rayven take him to the back and try to heal him." I demand as I look up and see the movement of shadows coming our way. Once he was free from the seat I take drop into the seat and push the gas, hoping the camper can still move after the blast. Yelling a silent cheer as it lurches forward before picking up speed.

"Thorne, Spyke and Skyler I need you guys up here." I holler as the shadows start closing in on us, proving to be several warlocks, and a few witches. The only way we would make it out of this is if I had them up here and keeping the warlocks from hitting us, and break through the barriers the witches put up to protect the warlocks.

As soon as the words left my mouth I heard three sets of footsteps approach me from behind, as I attempt to keep the camper moving at a steady pace of 50 miles per hour, the best I could do on the bumpy dirt road we were traveling on.

"What can we do?" Skyler spoke up from my right side as he lasted his hand down on my shoulder. "I need you three to break through the barriers the witches have in place, but you also need to put one of you own up. It's going to take a lot of energy so you need to take what you can from your brother. Just like we showed you okay? You can do this." I reassure him.

Thorne wastes no time it trying to take the barriers out. He fires several blasts of blue lighting out, and the fifth takes out the witch forest from the warlocks. I pray we get a barrier of our own up soon, as I jerk the wheel to the right to avoid the bolt of red energy thrown out way. "I don't mean to rush you, but could you hurry the hell up?" I demand. "I'm trying! I don't know how to put a barrier thingy up!" Skyler practically screeches. I'm distracted by trying to avoid the ball of energy that flys towards the camper that I don't hear my brother come up behind me.

"Just breath in, once you feel the connection with your energy I need to to incision it flowing free from you. See it encircle the camper, and seal out anything that means us harm, while allowing anything that is going to protect us to freely flow though your energy. Good, that's it pet you almost have it." Severin whispers into his ear. After just a few more moments I can feel and see the over take us, completely and effectively cutting us off from any danger.

"Perfect pet. Your powers are coming along nicely." Severin whispers before walking away to check on everyone else. "Thorne since the barriers up I want you to take out them out while we have he chance." I'm surprised to hear Spyke say. He never seemed the type to take charge like that. But then again it is said he has great potential, strength and mind. Spyke is said to have great mind and strength, where Skyler should have great leadership and power.

They are both coming into themselves very well I think. I'm brought out of my musing by the almost blinding light of Thorne's power flowing freely outward a and taking down the enemies around us. Watching their bodies burn from the intensity of his power I can say I almost few sorry for them, almost. They did choose to stand worth the wrong side in this upcoming war.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••• SKYLER'S POV •••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I have been holding the barrier up for over an hour now, and even with the boost I'm getting from Spyke I can feel myself draining. Just a little more I tell myself , until I feel Spyke drop to the ground at my feet, and just like that the barrier drops.

Falling to my knees beside him I try to roll him over, but find that I'm much weaker than I thought I was. That took so much out of me that I can't even check on my brother. I let a chocked sob escape my chapped lips, chapped from locking them the entire I had the barrier up, and lay my head down on Spyke's firm back.

As though feeling my distress Severin kneel down beside me, and pulls me up into his arms and tries to carry me away. "No please, I can't leave him!" I cry out weakly. "Shhh pet don't worry I will come back for him." He says though our link. Giving up my struggles, partly because I'm so tired, and partly because I trust him, and lay my head down on his chest, and allow my eyes to slip closed.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••SEVERIN'S POV •••••••••••••••••••••••••

Taking Skyler's limp body back to the table that I flipped into a bed, I slip him down onto it, before walking back to the front and grabbing Spyke's limp body up and carrying back and Latin him next to his brother. I sit on the floor in front of the bed, and put my guard up. Even though the camper is full of only allies, I can't help but feel the overwhelming need to protect them. I shock Zeke when he approaches and I hiss and flash my fangs at him. "I only wish to check on my mate and friend." He says with his hands raised, palms towards me. Shifting my weight slightly I allow him to pass me, but I keep my eye on him.

"Will they be okay?" He asks as he looks down at them. "Yea, they just need to rest. They used a lot of their energy since they forces a vision, and then they put up the barrier around us. They should wake up in a few hours fully refreshed." He nods as he walks away, and towards the front of the camper, where my brother is still driving.

Rayven steps out of the back and walks over to me. "I healed him, but it will be awhile before he is back on his feet. I left Koa with him, and told him to get me if he wakes up." When he's done speaking he sits down on the floor beside me. "How are they?" He asks as he inclines his head back at the boys. Turning my head to look at them again I say "they are fine this time, but I think they may have been pushes to far to fast. It could have killed them. We need to be more carful. We can not afford to lose Them." I say outing emphasis into my words so he understood what was truly being said. Nodding he stands up before making his way back to the bedroom, and Drake.

I couldn't ask for a better son than Rayven. No matter what happens in my life I will never regret saving his life all those centuries ago, its one of the few things I have done in my life that was for someone besides myself. I find myself hoping that I can make up for the evil I have done, and truly earn the one meant for me. I reach under my shirt and pull the amulet from under my shirt and look at it. It's a complex and intricate Celtic knot, given to me by a witch when she told me of the prophecy so very kin ago. My brother has one just like it around his neck. It's one of the many secrets we carry, one that can not be discovered, it could be he end of us all if it were.