16.

Melanie Stephen

I cracked my eyes open and looked up to see miles sleeping peacefully, with one hand on his chest and the other under me. I smiled at the gorgeous view that I had this morning and wish I had it every morning. I started to move around and felt a pain in the core of my stomach from what happened last night. We went at it for hours on end, and didn't go to sleep till 4am.

I removed the satin sheets from my sore body and limped over to my bag to grab my toothbrush and some clothes so I can shower. I walked into the bathroom and stood in the mirror and noticed all the hickies he'd left on my body which made me smile a little, he knew what he was doing to me.

I ran the hot water over my toothbrush and connected it to my teeth, scrubbing away any plaque and tarter that builders up. I brushed my tongue and grabbed some floss to add a finishing touch.

I walked over to his glass shower and slid the door open revealing the tile interior. I walked in and closed the door behind me and turned the water on and warm water spurted out, soothing any pain that I had on my body immediately. I ducked my head under the water and started to wash my hair.

I heard footsteps against the stone flooring and the toilet seat being lifted. I continued to do what I was doing and next thing I know the shower door slid open revealing Miles. He gave me a slight smile and stepped in.

"Goodmornin baby." He said softly and grabbed my waist.

"Mmm good morning my handsome King." I said pecking his lips.

"I see I did some damage last night." He snickered referencing to the hickies that covered my collarbone and breasts.

"Yeah and down there too." I said pointing to my private area.

"I'm sorry." He said making a face and giving me a smile.

"It's okay I enjoyed every bit of it." I said getting on my tippy toes to kiss him. I pulled away and continued to wash.

"Rosa should be here soon." He said while washing.

"Who's that?" I ask out of curiosity.

"The maid remember? Well she's not really a maid I just pay her to keep the house clean since I'm too busy or I don't feel like it." He shrugged.

"Oh okay well did you want me to make breakfast?" I asked. He smiled and started to kiss me all over my face.

"Yeah I would love for you to make me breakfast." He said with a big ass grin. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Okay." I said finishing my shower. I opened the glass door and stepped out leaving him to finish. I grabbed a towel and dried off and slipped on the spandex shorts and black tee and left the bathroom. As I made my way downstairs, there was a knock on the door and diamond started to bark.

"You so loud." I giggled and picked her up. I checked through the peephole to see a short older woman who was Latina, it must be Rosa. I opened the door and greeted her with a smile.

"Oh you must be rosa!" I said while stepping aside to let her in.

"Yes and you are?" She asked with a confused, yet happy expression.