Ch. 10 "You are grounded"

Start from the beginning

               He decided there wasn’t much more he could do but when he was about to go downstairs he saw the beautiful crown and smiled to himself.

               “Perfect”, he said as he fixed it on his hair in front of the mirror.

Simon was already in the car and didn’t notice the flowers because it was dark already, he drove down town until they were in front of a really fancy looking restaurant.

               Once the valet took the car and a waiter walked them to their table Louis wanted to run back home. The man that was waiting for them, Mr. Groening he said when they shook hands, was a chubby man with grays on his almost bald head but he had gentle green eyes and a charming smile; the girl beside him was literally everything Louis had hoped she wasn’t and she had a look in his eyes he knew well. “Oh, fuck. She likes badboys”, he knew well because he saw that look very often and all the girls wanted the same. He smiled as politely as he could while the girl, Samantha, practically eye-raped him.

               Simon and Mr. Groening went directly to the business talk as they all eat and Samantha just tried to make a conversation while Louis tried to avoit it as possible.

               “Oh” Mister Tomlinson, you are wearing flowers on your hair. I hadn’t notice. Does it have a particular meaning?” asked Mr. Groening before taking a sip of wine.

               “It is true!” exclaimed Samantha excitedly, “Is it some kind of rebellion to the society?”.

Simon just stared surprised at Louis who just smirked up at him and then looked at the girl and her father.

               “It has a meaning but is more personal than a rebellion” he said still smiling as he took a fork of pasta in his mouth.

               “What meaning?” asked the girl smiling wickedly and Louis had to bite down his tongue to avoid laughing out loud.

               “Oh, my boyfriend made it for me” he said simply as he shrugged.

The girl chocked on her salad and her father just arched his eyebrows and Simon, well he just put on his poker face.

               The rest of the dinner went uneventfully, Simon and his now associate closed the deal, both with big smiles across their faces. Louis and his uncle walked them towards their car; Lou always being a gentle man pulled back Samantha’s chair, helped her with her coat, opened the door for her and then held the car door open until she was safe inside and waved once they were away.

               On their way home there was a silence, but it wasn’t awkward, not really. Simon turned off the radio when they stopped under a red light.

               “So… You really have a boyfriend or you are making all this as a revenge?” Simon asked calmly as he begun driving again.

Louis guts felt like all of them wanted to come out from his belly and he couls feel his heart on the throat.

               “There’s no boyfriend” he said after swallowing hard and Simon chuckled humorlessly.

               “I should have known that. You are grounded” he said and Lou tuner his head around so fast it cracked.

               “No! I mean…” the boy sighed.

He was having an internal battle with himself, there were only two options: to tell him about Harry or being punished for not saying anything; the thing was that he really needed the money so he decided he’d risk it. “Oh, God. Please don’t let him be homophobic”

               “There is a boy… but he is not my boyfriend. He gave me the flower crown today, but we are not dating” he muttered as he closed his eyes and rested his head against the seat.

               “Why?” Simon said simply without looking at him.

               “Why, what?” Louis asked confusedly at his uncle.

               “Why aren’t you dating?” he said looking for a brief moment but he was smiling slightly and that made the boy smile a bit too.

               “I don’t know” he said now calmer and smiling.

               “I don’t know”

 ~~~~x~~~~

Hello! I'm sorry is late but I made a promaise and I never break them. 

Guys! Please comment! I love it when you comment! and vote and the whole thing but COMMENT!

I love you!

X.

Ps. Larry is comming! so stay tuned for the FEELS ok?