Life gets better

Jordan P.O.V

When I woke up I had to get ready. I took a 30 minute shower. Then I woke up PayTon.

"PayTon get up,"I said while pushing her.

"Why,"PayTon asked.

"We have to pay the lady and go see Curry and Christopher. So we can leave,"I said.

"Okay I'm up,"PayTon said.

"Good,"I said.

"Mommy,"Kayla said.

"Damn now I have to get up,"PayTon said.

"Ha mine not up,"I said.

"Momma,"Jayla said.

"Damn,"I said

"Sick as fuck,"PayTon said walking into the bathroom.

"Hold on baby,"I said going into her room.

I walked into her room and Jayden was in there. They both looked like they had did something wrong.

"Hey babes,"I said.

"Hey ma,"Jayden said.

I can't stand them growing up. They say more and more words. And it's all Malachi fought. I am going to fight him.

"How did you get in here man,"I said picking up Jayden.

"I walked in here and then I woke up sister,"He said. Then he pointed to Jayla.

"He won't get out,"Jayla said.

"Kaitlynn why can't he be in here,"I said.

"He is irritating,"Jayla said.

"He is twin,"I said. Then I put Jayden down and picked up Jayla.

"I know. But how,"Jayla asked.

"How what,"I asked.

"How is Kayla and Kaiden twin too,"Jayla asked. "And who it s daddy."

All of a sudden Jayden walked up and looked at me. Then he looked at Jayla.

"You pinky promised we wouldn't talk about that,"Jayden said then he started crying.

"Stop crying baby,"I said then i picked up Jayden.

"Why are we leaving,"Jayla asked.

"Because life gets better,"I said.

"What does that mean,"Jayden asked.

"You'll understand later,"I said. "Now come on Jayla and Jayden let's take a bath."

"Yea,"They said.

I gave them a bath then I lotioned them up and put there clothes on. (Outfit in the media)
Then we went downstairs and PayTon already had Kayla and Kaiden ready. I put them down and they ran and hugged each other.

"She broke the promise,"Jayden whispered.

"Why best friend,"Kaiden asked.

"I don't know,"Jayla said.

"Best friend you can't do that okay,"Kayla said.

"Okay,"Jayla said.

Then I turned to PayTon. And I walked towards her. She looked at me crazy at what we just heard.

"What just happened,"I asked.

"What promise was Jayden talking about,"PayTon said.

" Jayla asked how is Kayla and Kaiden twin too.And who it s daddy. Then Jayden said you pinky promised we wouldn't talk about that and started crying. Then Jayla asked why are we leaving. And I said because life gets better. And Jayden asked what does that mean. And I said you'll understand later. And now that,"I explained.