Seeing It In Person

PayTon P.O.V

I woke up text Jordan to get her ass up. Then I took a 30 minutes and did my hygiene stuff. I had to wake up my kids and take care of them. They are my world. I had them when I was 16. There dad doesn't even know they exists.

"Hey babies,"I said walking into there room.

"Mama,"Kayla said. I was so shocked she said her first word and it was Mama. I owe the world to my kids so I take real good care of them.

When I finally realized I wasn't dreaming I gave my baby girl a bath and lotioned her up and put her clothes on. (Outfit in the media).

Then I woke up my little boy. And did the same to him. Then I dressed him all up (Outfit in the media). Then I picked them up and walked downstairs to make them a bottle and eat some cereal.

When I was done 30 minutes later I texted Jordan to make sure she was ready.

Main💍: Are u ready???
Bestie💎: Yea are u ready because the twins are ready!!?!!
Main💍:Yea omg I have something to tell u it's super wonderful😍😍😍😍
Bestie💎:What is it????
Main💍:Hurry up and get here so I can tell you!!!!
Bestie💎:I have something wonderful to tell you too. So be ready when I get there!!😀😀
Main💍:We are already ready come on!!!
Bestie💎:I am on my way see you when I get there😀😀😀
Main💍: Alright😀😀😀

Within 10 minutes Jordan was here she was in her hummer so it was space for a the kids. I put Kayla and Kaiden in the car. Then I turned to her.

"So what's your surprise,"I asked.

"Jayden said Mama to me today,"Jordan said.

"Omg Kayla said Mama today,"I said.

"They are growing up so fast,"Jordan said pulling up at her mom's house. Her mom was watching the kids while we went to the game.

We took them in and then got back in the car and drove to the mall.

"So what are we getting to wear,"I asked.

"Let's go get some clothes from Macy's, some shoes from Finish Line or footlocker, and a new purse from Michael Kors,"Jordan said.

Jordan wanted to be a fashion designer and I wanted to be a model. So we just clicked and now I'm forevea a model for her.

PayTon's Outfit⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆