Elijah's Arrival Is Overdue

3 months later:

Miley's POV:

Well, it's been 3 months since the baby shower and I'm 2 weeks over due sitting at Victoria's baby Dr appointment with her and Demi waiting to find out what she's having. Since the boys were all at work Victoria asked me and Demi to come with her. She's really excited to find out what she's having. She said she's hoping it a boy so she'll have a Liam Jr. I giggle at the thought of that. She's adorable!

Victoria's POV:

I'm sitting at my Drs appointment waiting to find out what I'm having and suddenly I see my ex Ryan and his new wife walk in and I gasp. Demi and Miley look at me worried. "What's wrong Tore?" Demi says. "Ryan is here!" I said. They tell me to calm down and try not to worry about it. I never told you guys this but Ryan and I were together from the time I was 13 until 5 months before I got with Liam when I was 17. Me and Ryan have a son together. I had him when I was 15 and a year later when we were in court Ryan acted up and got both of our rights taken away from us. Our son's name is Vayden and he's 8! Liam and all my other friends know about this and are helping me try to get my son back. Pulling me out of my thoughts, Dr Kandid called my name. "That's me!" I said as I stand up and ask the girls to come with me. We follow the Dr into the room and as instructed I lay down and pull my shirt up. "Now Ms. Justice if you'll take a look at the screen here. It looks to me that your baby is smiling at you!" Dr. Kandid says. I smile at that and look at the girls who are smiling as well. Dr Kandid smiles at me and says "Well Ms. Justice, you're having a beautiful baby girl!"

A week later:

Miley's POV:

Ok, so it's been a week since Victoria found out she's having a girl and now I'm 3 weeks overdue. If Elijah doesn't hurry up with his arrival him and Bridger might just be born a few days apart if not on the same day. I sigh at that in exhaustion and waddle downstairs to the kitchen where Harry is cooking dinner and sit down at the table.

Harry: *sees Miley sit down at the table and smiles* Hey love, how are my babies doing?
Miley: *smiles back and sighs* Alright I guess just tired a lot. Really wish Elijah would hurry up and make his appearance. Where's Renni?

Renni is one of Renesmae's nicknames. We also call her Nez and Mae Mae.

Harry: She's out back playing with Duke, Bandit, and Gizmo!

Duke, Bandit, and Gizmo are  3 of our dogs. We also have 3 more dogs named Milo, Daisy, and Sasha and then we also have 2 cats named Angel and Bailey! You wanna see pictures of them? Yeah, I think you do.

Duke:

Bandit:

Bandit: