Finding Out The Gender Of Demi's Baby

Miley's POV:

Well, yesterday we found out that we're gonna having a boy. Today, me, Harry, and Renesmae are on our way to my parents house to tell the the good news. We pull up and my Mom comes running up all excited smiling. I giggle at her happiness and we walk into the house. "Well, what is it? What did you  find out?" my Mom says and I smile. "We're having a Jr me!" Harry says with a happy smile and I nod my head in agreement. "Yup, that's right! I'm gonna have a baby brother!" Renesmae says. "I'm so happy!" I say! And everyone smiles.

20 minutes later:

So, I got a text from Victoria telling me that she needed to see us at her place ASAP! So me, Harry, and Renesmae are on our way to Victoria and Liam's house. We get there and I see that Victoria has told Demi, Niall, Selena, Zayn, Ariana, and Louis to come over too. This must be important! We get into the house and everybody takes a seat in the living room.

Ariana: Alright Tori, what's going on?
Demi: Yeah, what the hell? Why'd we all have to be here for?
Victoria: *looks at Liam nervous and he gets up and stands next to her taking her hand* Well guys, Miley, Demi, you aren't the only ones having a baby this year. *smiles and looks at Liam who's smiling as well* I just found out today I'm a month pregnant!
Miley: Really? *stands up excited* That's great news! *smiles* I'm so happy for you!
Ariana: *hugs Victoria and Liam happily and *smiles* Me too!
Victoria: *looks at Liam and smiles* What are you wanting us to have babe?
Liam: *smiles* Well, I'm hoping for a boy! You?
Victoria: *smiles* Me too!

3 weeks later:

Demi's POV:

Hey guys, Demi here! So today me and Niall are at my Drs appointment waiting to find out what we're having. I'm really hoping for a boy because I've always said when I was littler that I wanted to have a son first so he could be the protective older brother. I smile as the Dr calls my name and we head to our room following behind him.

Dr Jaricks: So Ms Lovato, you're here to find out the gender of your baby. Am I correct? *smiles and looks at the clipboard again*
Demi: Yes sir, that's correct. *smiles*
Dr Jaricks: Ok, well if you'd lay down here on this bed we'll give er a look!

I do as instructed and he gets started. "Well Ms Lovato, if you'd look here on the screen you can see that your baby looks health as ever." he says. I smile at the screen and look at Niall as he smiles back.

Demi: Niall, *smiles* that's or baby!
Niall: *smiles* He looks like you!
Dr Jaricks: *smiles* You're correct on that Mr Horan. It's a boy!

Yay! 🎉 So, we found out they're having a boy! 👶 Aww baby Bridger! 😁