Double Pregnancy

Miley's POV:

Hi guys, Miley here! I know, I know.. it's been a long time since you've heard from me and my family. 4 years to be exact! Well, let me clue you in! Shall I? Renesmae is 5 now and I'm pregnant again. And here's the kicker.. Demi is too! She's 4 months pregnant and I'm 5 months pregnant! I got to the hospital tomorrow with Harry to find out what we're having. I'm hoping for a boy but either way I'll be happy! Demi is hoping for a boy too! She's letting Niall name the baby if it's a boy and me and Harry are letting Renesmae pick the name from our baby name list whether it's a girl or a boy! She says her favorites are Darcy for a girl and Elijah for a boy! *laughs* I love my little girl! That's for sure! Niall has a baby name list as well! He's only naming it if it's a boy though remember? He says his favorite is Bridger though. *laughs* Niall is such a cupecake! So, anyways, I'm at my Drs appointment with Harry and Renesmae about to find out what I'm having.

Dr. Lukas: Hello Mrs. Styles, how are we doing today? *smiles*

I look around the room at my daughter and husband and smiles. "I'm doing great!" I said. "That good!" he says with a smile as he proceeds to do the ultrasound. "Well, Mrs. Styles," he says "looks to me you'll having a boy this time around." My daughter screams in excitement! "YES!" she says. "Baby Elijah!" I laugh at her excitement getting up and whipping my stomach off. I smile at Harry who smiles back and grabs Renesmae and we head out the door of the hospital and head home.

Ok guys, that's it for this part! I hope you liked it! The next part will be called Finding Out The Gender Of Demi's Baby! 😳😘
-Sarah ❤