{13} How I dislike walking.

Non-edited

Tyler

X

Stepping into the room, making myself known, everyone's heads turned to face me.

Their eyes were wide with shock,  Austin and Kimberely broke away faster than you could say 'Jake is a dick.'

"Does anyone care to tell me what the fuck is going on?" I exclaimed, throwing my backpack onto one of the tables.

"Well, uh, Austin and I are a thing now." Kim spoke up confidently, taking a step away from Austin.

"Then why are you moving away from him, making me believe otherwise?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in suspicion.

"Umm....it's really none of your business." Kimberely mumbled, throwing a strand of hair behind her ear.

Again with it not being my business.

"Don't use that bullshit on me. I accepted it the first time, and the second but not a third time. Quite coincidental that all of you have now, at least once, told me it's none of my business." I explained, only then becoming aware of my statement "Is that some kinda rehearsed line that's said when you can't explain your actions?"

Kim looked almost gobsmacked, Tyler and Austin looked distressed and Jake simply shrugged.

"So, are you guys gonna tell me what's actually wrong or am I gonna continue being left out of it?" I questioned angrily, crossing my arms upon my chest "And--"

A beeping sound suddenly went off, it seemed to be coming from Kim's phone.

"The fuck is that?" I asked, my anger slightly subsiding after a few heavy breaths.

"They're coming." Kim whispered, her eyes scanning the classroom.

"See, I told you guys this wasn't safe. Yet, nobody listens to me. I knew, we should have discussed this in a more secure area." Austin snapped angrily, ruffling his hair.

Woah.

"Yeah, well you're not always right. Remember in Paris?" Tyler responded, tucking his hands into his pockets.

"Whatev-."

"There." Kim suddenly exclaimed, pushing one of the front tables towards the corner of the room.

The legs of the table making a horrifying screeching sound as it was dragged across the room.

Climbing onto the table, she gently threw her phone onto one of the other tables, reaching up towards the school camera.