{9} You need me and my assistance

Kieron above

X

Non-edited

Flipping my hair back and forth, I slipped into my denim shorts, that were slightly ripped, and after, fixing the tight black crop top that reached a few inches above my belly piercing. Tying the laces on my combat boots, I breathed out, resting my palms on my thighs.

It was a few minutes past twelve and I was getting ready to meet Kim and Amelie at the pool in about ten minutes.

Walking down the corridor, I halted, approaching the door belonging to my ark nemisis'.

Okay, a little extreme but fuck it.

I breathed in deeply, just about to bang my fist against the door, just as the door swung open.

"Jake."

"Jordyn."

He looked me up and down, his eyes lingering on my chest before reaching my eyes again.

Perv.

He thereafter gestured for me to enter.

I entered without hesitation, examining his room.

I've never actually seen his room, it's always locked.

There was a queen-sized bed, a white duvet flung on it. Half of it, crinkled on the floor. There was a small bedside table with a black lamp and a plain glass desk and chair in the corner. There was a massive TV hanging above it; his walls were all white apart from one side of the room that was all mirror.

Figures. He is a cocky guy after all.

Finally, there was awfully few pictures of what seemed to be a girl with fair blonde locks and striking, bright blue eyes. She looked vaguely familiar.

She looked a lot like-

"So, you're here because-?" He asked, interrupting my examination.

I sighed, finally making eye contact with him.

"Look, I'm gonna cut the bullshit. What happened last night, you are not to tell anyone. Last night, never happened. You never came to room, you definitely never touched me and you never saw m-"

"Chill, blondie. I was coming to tell you the same thing." He stated, a bored expression on his face.

Last night was a big mistake. He saw me weak. He saw me broken. He saw me.

Last night, I received another one of my nightmares.

My flashbacks.

My lost memories.

I don't get them often, but when I do, they're usually the same ones. Guys smoking, me getting abused and finally the boy.

The brown eyed, brown haired boy.

I've gotten three different flashbacks in total that just keep being repeated. They're all quite different from each other and seem to be from different years. However, the one thing they have in common is the boy.