{7} I wasn't speaking another language sooo....

Madison above

X

Non-edited

The day has ended and luckily, apart from the occasional glares from dumb bimbos and smirks from way too hormonal teenagers, I've survived it all.

The news that I arrived with Triple Threat had only spread through a few people, so I'm pretty sure I haven't experienced a 'bad day' yet.

I walked down the corridor leading to my apartment, sending a dirty look to the couple making out against the wall.

I paused in front of them, clapping my hands in their faces.

"Find a room. It's not that hard. I'll even pay for one, as long as you move." I stated, shaking my head at them.

They both glared at me for interrupting their make out session, before continuing straight after.

Fine then. Be like that.

I was about to push my door open when I heard raised voices coming from inside.

See, I'm not usually an eavesdropper but- who am I kidding- yes, I am an eavesdropper.

I pressed my ear against the wood, bending down on my knees.

"Stop being a wuss, and go with it! The last thing I want to do is move...again!"

"Why can't we just turn her in, everyone's lives would be easier!"

"Because we promised. And since when did we break our promises."

"Since every time, we're put in tough situations. Plus, she's not the quietest person. We can't keep her safe forever!"

"So? We've done it for six years, so a few more years isn't that bad."

That's a hella long time.

"She's getting on everyone's bad side. Madison's bad side."

"Well, you shouldn't have let her out of your sight!"

"We're moving again. I can feel it."

"How are we gonna move her? She doesn't trust-"

I brushed my knees before getting up and fixing my cap; the last thing I wanted to do, was be caught red- handed.

Pushing the door open, I made eye contact with my three roommates.

All their mouths were tightly clasped together as if their lips had been sewn shut, glancing at each other nervously.

Something's fishy.

"Why would you have to move? Again?" I asked, shutting the door behind me.

"Nothing." Austin quickly exclaimed, smiling cowardly at the two boys.

"That answer doesn't fit with my question." I stated, kicking my shoes off.

"It's none of your business." Jake easily shrugged, crossing his arms upon his chest.

"So, who have you guys been protecting?" I asked, completely avoiding Jake's comment.

They all glanced at each other nervously, before turning back to me.