"It was a journey worth the travel," Quinn said, "Although we are a bit—." He stopped when he glanced past Darcy and spied his old friend Timothy, and the way Jasper held onto the other man's sleeve told all he needed to know. "Timothy, what have we here?"

Broderick smiled, "Watch yourself, boy."

"Ah, and there he is," Quinn shrugged, "Such boldness. Master Jasper, I do hope you know how to tame such a beastly man."

"Quincy," Oliver nudged the teenager, "Give him a break."

"I only jest," Quinn smiled and he stepped by Darcy, slapping a hand upon the older man's shoulder. "Though, I will say this. Very impressive, Timothy, very, very impressive."

Jasper shook his head with a laugh and turned for the dining hall, "You can continue your jokes at the table," he said, "I believe dinner is ready."

Giving Juliette and Darcy kind nods, Oliver stepped around them to catch up with the Master. He strolled alongside him down the corridor, and said, "When we received your letter to attend a dinner here, I couldn't wait to get a move on the road. Though, contrary to my previous belief, it is so nice to see a smile on your face, Master Jasper."

"Just call me Jasper," he said to the boy. "And, please, Darcy and I couldn't have imagined never seeing either of you again. You were a pleasant stay before, and you and Quincy are always welcomed to come back. This place has opened up a lot more since your departure, and while my intentions before may have been unfavorable," he looked off in front of him as Broderick entered the dining hall beside Quincy. "If you both had not come; I would not have met the man who sewed the last seams of my heart back together."

Oliver nodded, "That's beautiful, Jasper. I am glad you are happy."

"There is something Broderick and I would like to request from you," Jasper said then, "If you and Quincy would not mind remaining in the area for a time."

"Of course," Oliver obliged immediately.

With that, Jasper called to Broderick and together the three took a quick detour to Jasper's office at the end of the main hall. When they were inside, Oliver waited patiently beside Broderick as the Master received two pieces of parchment from his desk. Once before Oliver, Jasper turned the first paper over and their vision fell onto the breath-taking sketch of a young boy from years back. His face was an exact replica of how he'd looked when young, forever to be remembered as he'd been in that time. His nose was slim, lips full, hair full of loose twists, and his light eyes almost appeared to shine. The innocence that'd lived true within his being manifested on its own, and the beautiful structure of every curve that made up his design was delicate in the most flowery and elegant fashion.

He was more than perfect.

He was Neville.

"If you would not mind it," Broderick spoke for himself, "I would be most grateful if you could do for him as you have done for Elijah. I would give the world to look upon him again, even if only in this form as I will always remember."

So very glad that these men could trust in him, found use in his skill to mend the troubles that once haunted their minds. Oliver nodded, happy to offer even just a morsel of peace if he could. "Absolutely," he said, "I will do my absolute best."

Broderick shifted his eyes from Oliver and back to the image that continued to fill a large portion of his heart even still. "Thank you," he said, "I feel I have been able to build myself back up from such a time, but having at least this will alleviate my heart just a bit more."

"I understand," Oliver smiled, "I will get started whenever you like."

Thankful for the sweetness that resided in the boy named Oliver Dollins, Jasper smiled as well and guided them all back to the dining hall.

Once everyone took their placements at the dining table; Darcy across from Juliette, Jasper across from Broderick, and Oliver across from Quincy, last and most definitely not least, young Ava Goode hurried into the dining hall as Wade hurried her along to sit down for dinner, and when the babies were taken together by the nursemaid and Alexander passed the doorway, Oliver and Quinn blinked in total confusion.

They shared a look, "It seems a lot has happened in a year?" Quinn said, "Babies, and—," his throat caught when he perfectly recognized the features of the little girl who took a seat beside Juliette. Oliver recognized her as well for having put together a portrait which required him to study such a familiar countenance. "You are Elijah's sister?"

The little girl looked from Jasper to the boys and then nodded. "I live here with Jasper now, just until my father is released from prison."

Oliver nodded, and a minute later the portions of dinner were brought into the room. As everyone ate to their heart's content, Jasper couldn't help himself from looking up to admire the scene before him.

Each person in the room had played such significant roles in his life. The Lady Darcy and Juliette were his closest, dearest friends, Oliver and Quinn had introduced such beauty to him, and Ava made it so there was something he could still do for his long lost lover, and Broderick, who sat across from him, tall, handsome, confident and devoted all the same, he was that beauty that came along just when he needed it most, and not a single moment went by when he could not see the authenticity of the love they had for one another.

These people, these wonderful people sat at his dining table, his children that would grow under his watchful eye, and even the loyalty of the servants that called him Master, they were all pieces of his life story, one that had an ending page, and while the tales of such had been harsh at times and caused pain along the way, it was also a story filled with ageless beauty, and he was certain that once that final chapter came along, he would be ready to bid such a tale farewell.

Until then, Jasper Lancechester would appreciate all he had right here in this very moment, cherish the moments and memories like coveted treasure, because there was a love waiting for him on the other side, but he would be patient for that time to come around.

With everything he had now, by no means was he in a rush to say goodbye to it all.

Someday, he knew.

But not today.

The End.