Part 8- I will get your love

Bailey's POV

I started sniffling while my sobs lessened. Calum didn't talk to me throughout the ride home and neither did I. I did not love Calum and hopefully never will. I was now sitting up straight and I swear I could hear Calum mutter things under his breath but I couldn't catch it.

I mentally sighed as I started to zone out to my dream land where I was back with my friends. How much I had missed those times. I just couldn't understand why me of all people had to be kidnapped; I mean whats so special about me?

Calum's POV

I couldn't look at Bailey the whole time during the ride back. It really hurt when she said she did and will never love me. Ouch. I got feelings too woman. Stealing a quick glance, Bailey was asleep, snoring softly against the window panel.

With one swift movement, I grabbed a blanket from behind me and wrapped her gently in it. She started moaning while I tried lulling her back to sleep. Now, what could I do to make it up to her? Think Calum, Think, you've been stalking her for at least 2-3 years; how could you not know?

Then, my master plan struck me. There was no way Bailey could resist what I have planned. Gotta get to work when we reach home.

Bailey's POV

"Bailey, Bailey sweetie. We're here. C'mon wake up," Calum cooed shaking me gently.

I moaned and stretched a bit.

Calum untied the blindfold and said," There's those beautiful hazel eyes.".

I blushed then looked down but Calum raised my chin so we made eye contact.

"Don't look down. You're adorable when you blush," He replied.

Calum then jogged out of the car to open my door. I walked out to see a huge mansion. My mouth was agape.

"Whose house is this Cal? Don't tell me you stole it?" I asked wearily.

"Hey, don't underestimate the amount of money I have. I only rob/steal when necessary," Calum replied." This is our home which we share with the other boys who I will introduce when they come back tomorrow but today, we have this baby to ourselves.".

I couldn't believe it. The inside of the house was even better that the outside. It was planned out exactly like my dream home. Even the toilet was bigger than my bedroom andy bedroom is pretty big. There was even an lift!

Calum gently steered me into the elevator and hit the button marked 'P'. When the doors opened, I just have to say that I could die peacefully just looking at it. The room had a super-king-sized bed with the best coverings and pillows. There was a front porch with two comfortable chairs. Then there was a huge flat-screen TV mounted on the wall with a PlayStation and 3D. The bathroom had 2 sinks, 1 huge shower and a huge bathtub which could be switched to a jacuzzi.

"Like our new room?" Calum asked.

I nodded eagerly and quickly flopped on the bed. I could basically sink into its softness. Calum pulled me up and sat down beside me. He placed his hand on my lap.

"Go take a shower okay sweetie. I give you 10 minutes then just wear what I put on the bed okay? Don't worry, its just a dress. Then after you're done with you're girl stuff, go to the porch, understand?" Calum asked.

I nodded and headed off to the shower. Taking out the pins in my hair painfully, I took a long refreshing shower. Damn, even the shower is bigger than my room.

//Skipping shower to when she sees whats outside//