PART 6- I love you

Bailey's POV
I woke up to the radio on and vibrations. I couldn't see a thing so tried moving. I could barely move my hands! Then I remembered about the psycho kidnapping me.

"Good morning sunshine!" I heard a male voice say.

"If I untie the bandana and blindfold, do you promise not to scream?" The voice asked.

I quickly nodded wanting to see where I was. The guy did as he said. A ray of light blinded my eyes as I opened them. I then licked my lips to remoisten them.

"Where am I? Who are you? Please let me go, I'll give you anything you want. Just please let me go," I croaked pleadingly.

The guy chuckled then answered," First, we are on our way to Australia. Secondly, my name is Calum, Calum Hood. And thirdly, no as the only thing I want from you IS you.".

He then bopped my nose and focused his eyes back to the road. I looked out the window to see my surroundings. It was pointless to run as there was no civilisation and just plain roads. There wasn't even a tree in sight so if I ran he could clearly see me. Calum then passed me a bottle.

"Here Bailey. Drink up. You must be thirsty after being knocked out for 9 hours," Calum said.

I took the bottle and then looked at him suspiciously.

"Just drink it. I didn't poison it. I would never poison my sweetie," he said.

I then gulped down the whole bottle and Calum took it. He then switched the song which was playing to "Crush" by David Archuleta(on top) and started humming to it.

I looked at him and asked," How do you know me? I didn't even know your name until you told me.".

Calum replied," I'll explain when we get there and now is not really the time. Go to sleep first sweetie.".

I didn't know why but I suddenly felt sleepy and slept like a rock.

Calum's POV

I watched as Bailey when to sleep ony command. I stroked her hair with one hand while the other steered the wheel. I then whispered to her," I love you".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes I know
That song is pretty old but hey that used to be my jam when I was younger. Leave a comment and vote? Please?