... all around the world.

"So you let him eat the cookie but you didn't let him penetrate the kitty.."

"Not a good enough reason to use the word Penetrate.."

"Still... "

I talked to Amy on the phone as I was on my way to the airport. Last night was too much for me, I had my first orgasm.... by a tongue. Jesse was... wow. I don't have no words to describe how Jesse was for me. I talked to Amy more until I reached the airport. I hung up and paid the fare and grabbed my bags. I sighed as I kept thinking... everything was weighing me down! I really did not want to have all this on my mind when I land in London. I proceded to give the lady all my information and she handed me my ticket. I went to the gate and I handed the attendant my ticket. Once I boarded the plane I put my earphones in... not ready for this 14 hour flight.

-- Jesse's House.

Jesse awoke to an empty bed and a small note on a pillow. He opened it.

Left early. I need my time to myself.

Gabriella x

Jesse sadly put it down and he took a deep breath. He thought he was making progress with Gab'... He thought she would have forgotten all about Greg. He did'nt want to push her away or better yet.. scare her away. The doorbell ranged and Jesse got up and he went downstairs to answer, his head pounded and he forgot.. but smiled cheekishly.

"Jesse.." Gabriella moaned as she tugged at his hair and Jesse probed her deeper with his tongue..

Jesse opened the door and Greg stood there.. pissed off.

"What do you want Greg?" Greg huffed.

"Where is she?" Greg asked.

"London. She went there." Greg simply walked away.. no insults. Weird as Jesse thought.