Denki X Kirishima

Requested by: _Monochrome_Sadness_
This will most likely be 2 or 3 chapters!

"I love you man!"

"Love you too, bro!"

Kaminari's heart sunk, being Brozoned was a common thing in him and Kirishima's relationship.

Freinship.

Kaminari always had deeper feelings for Kirishima.
Kirashima was so ignorant he didn't even notice, which at times frustrated Kaminari.
At other times Kaminari was quite grateful that their Friendship hasn't changed a bit.

Kaminari was the most worried about his idiotic friend not accepting his feelings.

_

I rushed home, kinda disapointed. It became a thing for me to play around with Kirishima, Calling him names and him doing the same to me.

But, I got freindzoned again!!! SOMEONE HELP ME FROM THIS! I HEARD OF LOTA OF PEOPLE GETTING FREINDZONED AND NOT THINKING IT WAS THIS BAD!!!

As I walked into the old-Japanese styled home I shared with my mom, dad, and two older sisters.

I was the only boy, which was hard enough.

They had very high expectations for me..which Is good, but have you seen my last report card?

"Hello, lovely family of mine!" I greeted them as I walk in slipping out of my shoes and just sock-footed.

"Denki! Hey how was you're day?" My mom runs up to me and smiles, eyes sparkling.

I then suddenly remember everything that happened today

"You're my best friend, bro! This is a true bond of FREINDSHIP bro! I love you bro! And we gotta be bros forever man!"

"No girl can come between this FREINDSHIP OF THE BROTHERS!"

"Denki! You are my best friend, if you dying, I'm dying too, their ain't no choice—"

Denki smiled hiding all his emotions.

"It was great!! What's for dinner?"

Denki's mom smiled at him.

[Part 1]