tsuyu x uraraka.

"You're so adorable."

Tsuyu takes uraraka's face in hers and kisses her passionately.

Others stared with disgusted looks plastered on their faces, While they got some different looks from the guys.

"AHAAAAA! Look what we have here!" A black haired girl says with her hands on her hips.

"Ew you guys are so lesbian." Her shorter friend commented.

Uraraka shrugs and tsuyu flips them off.

"Who gives a ribbit-dang? It's our lives. We do what we what with it."

"Yes we do!" Uraraka adds and they walk away.

"Fucking whores." The petty freshman girl drags her friend along with a snort.

(Time skip to lunch time)

It was lunch time and the duo decided to eat their Benito's on the roof.

"I like eating here since nobody comes to pick on us!" Uraraka says with a slight smile.

"Don't worry about those disrespectful twats. They can go get actual lives and not worry about our for a change." Uraraka nods hearing her girlfriend talk so confidently.

They have been dating since middle school.and had to go through all the rude remarks.

Uraraka felt like she was losing herself each day. Worrying about bullies. And tsuyu didn't care what anyone said.

She had the only person who she really loves and needs.

"Uraraka. Are you ashamed..?"

After tsuyu had asked such a thing, uraraka's spun around to face her.

"Of What?"

"Of us?"

Tsuyu looked at her sadly. Uraraka never saw tsuyu this way.

Tsuyu was the one who always comforted her. She never saw tsuyu look sad.

"O-of course not!!" Uraraka grabs her girlfreinds shoulders and stares deeply into her eyes.

"I'm so sorry if i ever made you feel that way!!" Uraraka's eyes started to sting and she felt tears starting to build up.

Tsuyu looks at her as she started to cry. They hug each other for a while.

"I love you so much..tsu.."

They slept in each other's arms.
Far away from the entrance of the roof.

When they had awoken, it was nearly time for everyoje to head home.

Tsuyu smiles as she looks at uraraka.

"We should do this everyday!"

Uraraka grabs tsuyu's hand and they start to run back to class.

"I LOVE TSUYU ASUI! AND IF ANYONE WANTS YO JUDGE WE DONT EVEN GIVE A CRA-"
Tsuyu blushed and they ran laughing.

Some people were giggling and some started to nod in approval.

"You guys are so damn cute!!"
One of their classmates ashido Mina commented running after them.

"Thanks!"

The three walked home after grabbing all their stuff.

"I love you too uraraka!" Tsuyu says embracing her girlfreind.

"Deeper than the sea!"
Uraraka adds and they all laugh.

Well that was my first chapter of this ONESHOTS book/ships of bnha

You can request some but I will write lots too that randomly come to mind XD