Chapter 13 - Mehendi Ceremony!!

Start from the beginning

He caresses her face lovingly and she smiles cutely hugging him.

It's next day evening, all are preparing for the mehendi ceremony at the Maheshwari's as Sujatha chimes coming down, "jiji! I told Sanskar from two days to polish and bring the jewellery and see till now It's not brought! I want my bahu to wear it today in the function." She sits on the sofa cribbing and Ap comforts her.

Ap - Sujatha, it's okay. The necklace will be hear till evening you can make her wear it tomorrow at Sangeet okay?

Sujatha looks at her upset - But jiji...

And Sanskar the saviour comes there just then - Mom, here's your necklace you can make your bahu wear it today only happy now?

Sujatha takes the box from his hand and opens it. A wide smile appears on her face as she exclaims - Beautiful just like my bahu, isn't it jiji??

She shows it to Ap and she nods taking it. Its Sanskar's nani's necklace, their khandani jewellery hence Sujatha's too much attached to it. And now that Ragini's coming to the house as her bahu she's in seventh heaven .

Sanskar smiles and goes upstairs dialing a number, "So your sasu-mom seems really excited Mrs Maheshwari."

Ragini smiles at the other side and inquires teasing - Well, is her son getting jealous?

Sanskar shrugs - Why would I be jealous? I'm happy that my family member's love you so much but yeah, I might be jealous if..

Ragini suspiciously - if??

Sanskar replies cutely - if my wify loves them more than me! Take this straight Mrs.Maheshwari, I don't like sharing my wify's love so no compromises with your love for your beloved and handsome husband.

He brushes his hair lightly sitting on his bed smiling from ear to ear, Ragini smirks - Really? Well I love my idiot of a husband more than the handsome one.

Sanskar pouts like a kid - Why so?

Ragini smiles - Because he's cute and he love's me like an idiot unconditionally.

Sanskar squints his eyes - So you mean handsome men don't love their wife's??

Ragini gets up and goes towards her room window  - Well, because they keep conditions like you did.

Sanskar - fine, fine, love my family more than me who cares for the husband bechara.

Ragini smiles shaking her head unbelievably - Aww Sanskar babu ko bura laga!

Sanskar amused - Babu? baby bolo babu k liye toh bohot time hai abhi.

He smiles making Ragini blush - Shutup Sanskar and take some rest, I need to get ready or else your bhabhi will hit me. Bye

Sanskar chuckles cutely - Ragini, I love you.

Ragini smiles and kisses on the phone - Love you too...

As the phone cuts, Sanskar falls back on the bed smiling like an idiot and here Ragini blushes shaking her head and goes to change.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The car arrives at MM, Uttara squeals from the entrance, "Everyone, come here fast my bhabhi's came!!"

Everyone smile as Ap and Sujatha come there to welcome their bahu and would be bahu. The expression on Sankars face is priceless as he keeps peeking at the entrance restless to have one look of his Mrs.Maheshwari. Sumi and Shekhar come with Dadi and Dadaji and following them are Swara and Ragini. Sanlak are mesmerized to see them. Swara's wearing a olive coloured saree and matching jewellery and accessories while Ragini's wearing a mehendi green colour lehenga choli and Matching accessories. She takes Ap and Sujatha's blessing's,