Chapter 9

Hey guys, unfortunately I missed the train for Hogwarts today, you know Chiron had to talk to me. 

Here is my story for you, to the ones that could not go to Hogwarts either.

---------------------

Percy POV

Nick Fury's face was impassive. Until Annabeth and Thalia started to glare and my dad looked calm, but the air around us was starting to pick up and the water started boiling.

Fury looked slightly taken aback by our sudden appearance in the conference room and looked at his mug of coffee and put it down on the table, afraid that it would scold him. 

Annabeth - "Explain why you took MY boyfriend in your custody?"

Thalia, who was already crackling of electricity, gave him a death glare that Lupa would be pround of.

Nick - "He is a terrorist and he had to be contained, he was on our radar from when he was twelve. You must understand he is a danger to our world."

Thalia, who looked very tempted to get out her hunting knife, laughed - "Seaweed brain, a danger to the world." then she turned back to furious "He saved it, if he would have been on the wrong side of humanity, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN PULVERISED, he is a hero, he saved the world three times, once by preventing a war and twice fighting in a war. So I would rethink the whole he is going to destroy the world."

Poseidon - "Now, I will say this only once, if I ever find out that you took my son into custody again, I will find you and then not even Zeus or some ancient law could stop me. Otherwise I'll just unleash Annabeth here with no restictions and she's got a lot of friends. So WATCH YOUR BACK. Now to move on .... THOR ODINSON!!!!"

Thor popped his head through the door "Hello Lord Poseidon, I am very sorry about your son."

Poseidon was slightly red now that he finished yelling at Fury he had to have a little talk with the god. "So you mean you knew where he was?"

Thor gulped, even he knew it was not wise to anger the sea god. "Well, I found out not to long ago actually you see, I did not know he was your son."

Poseidon narrowed his eyes "Well, I'll let you know if this ever happens again, I'll talk to Odin about you and how you should not be let on Midgard anymore."

Thor scurried away knowing that if he stayed nothing good would come out of it.

Fury now looked mildly intrigued, but his face otherwise was made out of stone. "Lord Poseidon, you must understand..."

Poseidon looked like he just realized that he was a god because he snapped his fingers and Fury fainted, then he flashed away with the rest of us.

"Now there will be no trace of you in that facility and everyone you saw and talked to, that wasn't a god, will not remember you. All the files of demigods will vanish, we realize that mortals are more advanced now and some will take notice of the fact that you do not follow the law due to the mist. Anyways now that it's resolved I must go back to Atlantis. Good-bye, Tyson will come and visit soon."

Thalia went back to the Huntresses and Tyson came and visited, Annabeth had to reassure everyone that I was safe and at home and that the gods had nothing to do with it and that thy fixed it.

Everything was going fine and summer was just around the corner, the episode dissapeared in the back of my mind.

----- One year later in summer ----

"Stupid mortals, why must they complicate everything." Said a boy with icy blue eyes to the god next to him with the same exact color of eyes.

--------------

DUN, DUN, DUN.....