Chapter 6

"... so can you help with the plan?" (you will find out the plan later)

"First Thor, then I will see what I can do."

"I Perseus Jackson, of the greek affiliation, twice saviour of Olympus and slayer of many things request an audience with Thor Odinson." I look at Loki "Did I really have to say it?"

"No, but I just wanted to see you say it with your annoyed tone." Now he's laughing. I will never understand gods.

Thor comes in and then there is arrow boy with him running after him.

Thor looks around like he's searching for a candy store. He looks at Loki "Have you seen Perseus son of Jack?"

I roll my eyes when Loki just looks at me "I'm Percy."

His eyes widen at the same time as his smile and then his mouth, it looked like a kid right after Santa came with his presents. Now he's shrieking, my poor ears. 

Fury came walking in as arrow dude couldn't calm down Thor

Thor "Fury how you dare imprison Perseus" I gritted my teeth, but didn't say anything, this could end in my favour. Then I can go home and eat cookies. Of course blue cookies, the ones of my mom. I really have to get home those cookies are calling me, then I can reassure mom and Annabeth I'm fine. Thalia is going to zap me and hit me as soon as I get back to camp. Nico, god, nico, I'm so dead, I'm sure he'll shadow travel me to Denmark again. Long story. 

Loki coughed

I look at him with confusion. 

Thor "Perseus why are you in trouble? Do you want to call Magnus, he's a good kid. You know I can't call your family, Greeks and Norse do not mix well."

"Thor before you call Magnus, talk to your brother. I heard you were mean to him."

He looked at me and then Loki again.

The plane bounced, an arrow that arrow guy was playing with got stuck on the panel that controls the cage, the cage opened, I got transported to Camp.

Oh. No. I open one eye. I shrieked, there was an angry Annabeth staring at me.

-----------------

Sooooo... Finally finals are over now I can dedicate myself to this story. This is short, because I have to work extra hard on the reaction of camp and don't you think it's over between Percy and Loki. Anyway I'm Percabeth Forever and in this story I'm so not breaking them up, so you'll have to deal with it unfortunately.

so I am so so so so (x1000) sorry I did not update sooner, now I'll do it every week.

Anyway of any of you have any ideas please PM (private message) me because I am low on ideas. I'll dedicate the chapter to you. 

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE