GAF 14

"Make sure the Lasagna is cooked well Dever likes it"

"Oppa, move the banner to the left most part"

"Put the candles here Oppa"

"Petrovaaaa"

The girl shifted her attention to the person she wanted to see Kris.

"Oppaaa, Bogoshipeo. I'm so glad you could make it"

"If it's for our sisters why not"

Everyone hitched a breath when the last person entered the house. Luhan and his wife.

"Oppa, Unnie welcome!"

"How is my sister doing? Is he treating you right?"

"That 'he' is my husband and yes he's been good like always"

"Just making sure"

All of them shared a decent meal with Suga and Dever coming home for a family reunion.
Later that night they all agreed to go out clubbing while their parents agreed to stay behind with the kids.

"Wooooooh!" Baekhyun hopped on the last two stairs rushing all the way to the dance floor.

Suho paid the in charge to let us use their most comfortable and secluded part of the club. Sehun with Kai and Lay entered the room with trays full of glasses.

The boys were having usual conversations when their room opened revealing 5 luscious women. Their eyes bulged open upon seeing the way the girls dress up, they were even shocked when they started dancing and slowly approaching some boys.

Lay himself who is enjoying can't seem to stop smiling from ear to ear.

"Uhm-- I-'m married so I s-sugg -- Yah! Baekhyun-ah I'm gonna kill you when my wife sees this" Chanyeol half shouted

"What that's not my doing!"

It was too late when the girls came right on time seeing their husbands with half naked girls on their laps.

"What the hell!" Dever exclaimed scaring the boys most especially their husbands who is sweating like there's no tomorrow.

"Oppa!" The three girls eyed their brothers whom they thought would not be tempted.

**

"You should've not hire those girls"

"Why me?! You were the one who had the card"

"Then who did?!"

"Was it you Sehun?"

"A-aniyo not me"

"Can you all stop"

They switch their attention to the hyung who is massaging his temple like he was about to faint or something.

They all straightened up upon hearing the door closed revealing the 3 girls.

"I can explain" Chanyeol started

"No one is explaining you're all at fault here"

"But I really didn't enjoy it babe I swear"

Everyone looks at Suga with a judging look.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kai questioned hinting a bit of annoyance