GAF 07 (M)

"I still don't like this idea" Luhan shakes his head in disagreement.

They all planned to have a family vacation together with the members at Jeju Island and this brother of theirs still can't face the reality.

"Why can't you just bring your wife then?"

Luhan glanced at Kai and he felt nervous by the sudden stare which made Petrova wonder. They are hiding something.

If you try to think back, the girls didn't have time to explain which is who so how did Luhan know them unless he knew them from before.

"Baby what's wrong you seem oddly quiet" Petrova snapped back realizing Kai caressing her back carefully.

"I'm just tired" Kai lightly placed Petrova's head in his shoulder and starts caressing her hair.

When they arrived an unusual car arrived revealing Suga the owner of the hotel they are staying.

"Hey man welcome" Suga made a bro hug with Suho while scanning the other people he's surrounded with, when he notice a familiar face he directly smiled widely.

"Dever right?" Dever look up feeling tensed, he did actually remember her. In fact he can't clearly get her off his mind.

"Okay we're off to our room. Thanks man I really appreciate it" Suho butted in saying goodbye to Suga.

Luhan dragged Dever with her afraid she might get in tangled again with a stranger whom he don't know.

"Room assignment" Their dad announced.

"As for al--"

"I would be sharing a room with my sisters and Kris end of story"

Everyone went completely silent as what Luhan said, fortunately the girls especially Petrova wanted to stay the night together with ther husband but with Luhan around it wasn't that easy

"Hyung you can't be serious Petrova isn't five or anything" Chen and most boys started laughing

"You don't make the rules here, I do" Chen stopped laughing when Luhan retorted.

"No, you don't make the rules here. I do" their father butted in

"All the couples have their own room, Dever requested to have her own room so she's alone for the night. The boys will have the biggest room since there are 8 of them. Luhan and Kris will share a room"

" I can share with Dever" the boys rolled their eyes in Luhan's annoyance

"Oppa she needs her privacy let her be" Morsel tried to tell him politely and so they headed to their room peacefully that night.

Dessert was the last course to be served, when suddenly a mouthwatering trifle was placed in front of Dever with a single white rose.

"Uhm sorry excuse me I didn't order this" Dever tried to tell the waiter wondering they have a the wrong table.

"This is from mr. Min Yoongi"

The members cheered and howl as if watching a soccer game. When suddenly Suga appeared from nowhere patting the waiter gesturing him to leave.

"Goodevening Mr. and Mrs. Kim, I would just like to ask for your permission if I could date your daughter Dever"

Dever's parents glanced at each other smiling and agreeing at the end.

"That would be a no for me then" they all stopped clapping when Luhan spoke.

Here he goes again. Such a Kill Joy.