9 (i)

Ayesha was stuck there between the constant glares adi and abhi shared. The 2st thoughts in minds of both of them was to leave but certain mysterious entity evoked their egoistic selves.

Ayesha kind off had this fight going on between guilt and happiness and rage in her mind relating to.Aditya.

It was all so awkward. Then finally Ayesha made her hands into fists and sighed, it was her house and he responsibility.

But she couldn't do this. But she had to. "Okay." She finally started frantically.

"You don't have to act like a host if you don't want to" Aditya said before she could start.

"Wait you don't tell her what to do after all that you've done to her" abhi replied to something that wasnt directed towards her.

Aditya completely ignore what he said and continued, " listen, I'm sorry for what I said there I definitely didn't mean any of it.

That one sentence struck a realisation through Ayesha and she recalled every single word he said and the rage made its way back.

Aditya was about to speak something else but she raised her hand stopping him.

"You know what, you can leave right now or whenever you want and then never come back here ever again and dont talk to me forever and forget that I was your friend once, you best FRIEND because now I'm not and i don't want to see you now onwards " she said with hurt in her voice, tears were again wanting to come out.

Aditya was taken aback with this behavior on her and he being him replied now in a calmer tone, " is that so? Well, I'm sorry that your wishes might not be fulfilled because you very well know how much I'm obsessed with you and I know its not you who's speaking and you'll regret this and this douche has hypnotized you or maybe he's some kind of a forgotten soul who has possessed you and I'm gonna rescue you from him soon. " when he finished he stormed out of the house. It was funny how he made this serious this funny when it clearly wasn't.

"I didn't find it funny" Abhi stayed to which Ayesha replied with neither did I . She clearly wasn't in mood of any jokes and this was damn serious, he concluded.

______

Even though abhi wasn't a very cheerful guy in fact he hardly even smiled but for Ayesha, he managed to make her forget stuff and smile again.

He, never in his life was so close to someone in such less time. Its safe to say that he never was with anyone not even his father.

For the past weekend he and Ayesha had started her to get along really well. He was happier now, he didn't drink much and life was good.

Yes, there were some uncomfortable encounters with Aditya but they weren't very big unpleasant episodes.

But let me revealed one thing very clearly about abhi,

HE DID NEVER LIKE TO SHARE.

And this wasn't going to help when kabir and Ridhi will show up again today. And believe me when I capslog something, it's important. And when I bold that its extremely important and on top of that if I underline that its a.......really really really big important.

_____

A/N: okay I couldn't get over the fact that how small it was so I put a this (*i*) because its the first part...I wanted to just show off my poster so that's why The chapter...hehe...😇