3

______

Knock knock

Knock knock

Kabir might have been knocking at the door for like 20 min now. Kyle could hear some voices from inside. Kyle would ring the bell, knock. But there was no answer.

Wasn't it supposed to be suspicious to anybody. Kabir decided to just break in.

And there he was ready to go 'daya' on the door. And the door swung open, from the or he side though, Ayesha had finally opened the door and that's when kabir fell on Ayesha.

And he was practically on top of Ayesha while she was on the floor. Kabir would've never gotten up from that position since it was so heavenly for him but he soon realized that there were other people as well there who had made a circle around the besties who were on top of each other.

And in the crowd, somewhere there was Ridhi too, she stood there shocked by the great entry of the birthday boy, which she wouldn't have loved that much.

So eventually, kabir HAD to help himself and get up. Poor guy. Anyway, kabir and Ayesha both now were brushing the dust off their clothes. And the crowd stupidly watched.

After like 2 minutes, kabir gained back his senses and looked up with a questioning look.

And it took 2 minutes for the people to get him and boom! The bomb dropped...it was a good bomb though.

"Happy birthday!!!!!" Everyone said in chorus and it didn't take long for kabir to smile wide to his ears.

A pair of hands hugged him from the back and wished him in a soft whisper, "Happy birthday kabira"

That's what only two people in his life called him, Ridhi and Ayesha.

But the voice told him it was Ridhi. He couldn't help but smile at that. He turned around and hugged her back.

______

The party was long, they played, they joked, they danced, they did everything that was fun.

And he watched Ridhi through all of it, the way she smiled and they way she was happy for him, he just couldn't tell her that. And even though he knew he did not love her more than a friend but he couldn't hurt her and he would just go along with it and think they would eventually fall in love.

Which he very well knew was a lie.

______

The next day, was pretty much a normal day for everybody. Everything was damn normal. Even the class in which she met abhi was normal.

Ayesha's POV

I think I was early today because there weren't many people in the class, I think only 4 or 5 were there.

I took my usual seat,the one on which I sat yesterday.

I just looked around, because I didn't really had any stuff to do.

A voice caught my attention in that silent room. It was a heavy voice, one which you would like in your man.

It was of the same guy that say there beside me yesterday. Maybe a hello would work this time,and we also had much time.

He sat at the last bench, and I looked at him over shoulders, it was pretty much obvious to him as well but I didn't care.

He looked up only to find a girl staring at him but he didn't look away. He stared as well.

Now I didn't want any staring competition to start but I just can't give up!!! And let him win. So I did keep staring as well.

It was already 5 min or probably not even 1in but it seemed too much. At this point I turned away to face him totally.

He would sit casually there and stare casually but I definitely was very casual with this...my eyes were burning.

I smiled at him which might have surprised him or something but he blinked!!! Yes he did! I thought I would simply smile and give up but maybe luck loves me.

I smiled again, just a sweet smile. And said hi, he might have read the movement of my lips but he just looked away.

Now that offended me like hell! I mean first, I didn't act like a bitch, I did not smirk at my victory and I also was sooo polite with this guy but wait,

He it just chose to look away?

Now by default i decided to approach this guy. And i did.

I went straight to him, sat beside him, faced him and started, " what do you think you are? What's your problem...I mean I was so sweet back there and you just looked away and do you even talk? Like can't you even wave?? Your so bad like really bad and really reall really bad! You can't even d-" I would have said some rubbish further but his hand stopped me from saying anything.

He has his hand over my mouth, like covering it. Ok and I and him just blankly stared at each other.

"Sorry" he said. And I raised an eyebrow. I mean he did talk but just a sorry?? What is he?

"I don't really speak that much " he said titling his head which I hate to admit but was gorgeous.

His hand was still on my face and neither did I or maybe him wanted to get that off.

Nothing like I have feeling for him, it just was...uh...gave me warmth? I don't know but it felt right.

"*cough cough* umm" rudre said ribbing his chin. God I didn't even realize the students were staring to pour in and rudre was standing there with a smirk on his face.
"Get a room, you too" he said dramatically.

And I swear I love my self respect, I got up quickly, only to get him by his collar.

"Calm down, sweetheart" he chuckled.

Honestly, I didn't have anything to say. I just groaned at him. It was so damn awkward. And the last thing I wanted was to get my cheeks pink.

"Wait you're-" he started but I cut him off mid-sentence.

"I applied a lot of make up today, specially, blush" I said, emphasizing blush. I just left and rudre followed me. I swear I could feel him smirk. We sat on our usual seat and thankfully before he could start the episode again, professor came and started to teach.