8

Abhi sat on the road with arms and legs crossed, he refused to walk any further. "C'mon now you're acting like 5 year old" Ayesha complained.

He ignore her, to which she reacted rolling her eyes and finally gave up and bent down on her knees. He leaned further engrossed in her chocolate coloured hazel eyes. Now they were pinched apart and neither of them flinched.

"We are walking for the past 2 hours" he said in a low voice, which I may add, was sounding sexy as hell like very seductively.

"We are almost there" Ayesha replied in the same manner.

Abhi smirked a leaned as if about to kiss her and he just backed away playfully slapping him.

Okay, it was no romantic scene but just an act put of their bored selves. They both knew from the moment he leaned forward that this was going somewhere as a joke and just played along.

Now this was a 'joke' for them but for the old couple thanking in a distance it was more of a very cute thing going on between.
Ayesha stood up forwarding her hand to Abhi and he took it and got up. Ayesha almost tripped when he held his hand for support , on purpose, he was enjoying this and chuckled when she got imbalanced.

He earned some glares from her then and on many if He events on their journey to find their home.

They succeeded eventually, after 1 more hour. They somehow made their way out to some place recognizable.
____

Ayesha reached her house with abhi's help. They were taking and laughing, it was news to anybody who knew abhimanyu kundra.

"C'mon , dogs and Indians both are allowed" she said smiling as she referenced her history class today

He smiled and nodded. He liked it, thus attention he was given, he was being treated like any other not how he was in the past, everyone was afraid off him we can say.

Ayesha rang the bell and in no time it opened. But the spectacle ahead wasn't very pleasant. It was Aditya who opened the door. All three of them of them were bewildered by the awkward situation.

Finally now that Ayesha had gotten over the fact that Aditya called her a slut she was saying about to witness a similar event.

And obviously abhi might have cursed the moment he turned and agreed on coming to her house.

It was a whole long minute that they stood there fighting in their minds on how to react. It was then that Ayesha's mother joined them from behind and asked them what were they doing.

She called abhi.in aswell, Aditya wasn't happy and Ayesha had zoned out frin the moment she saw aditya.

______
A/N: it's a small chap bcoz i updated twice today!!! Bcoz .......

I'm not gonna update anytime soon. Half-yearly s are 'round the corner and idk about you or you college thingie but now that I'm here in school 😢

😦😭😭😭😭