I nodded and moved back through the hole in the back of the tent. I moved to the closest wall, turned and motioned to Charlotte. She stepped forward hesitantly and I boosted her up the wall. I climbed after her and helped her over the wall while the others followed suit. Jasper had stayed behind with Octavia but Finn and Clarke were right on my heels.

We ran into the forest and while the others looked fearful, I was elated. I knew these woods like the back of my hand and it felt right to be returning to them after being in that ship for so long.

"It's going to be night soon, where are we going," Clarke spoke up after a while.

I didn't respond, we were close anyway. There were still some structures and bunkers around from before the nuclear war and where I was taking them, no one would find them.

Charlotte put her hand in Clarke's but Clarke jerked away.

"What the hell are you doing? Just because we are helping you doesn't mean you're forgiven." Clarke stated icily.

"Clarke. She's just a kid." Finn told her.

"She's a killer. You killed someone Charlotte. Ended his life. Did you stop to think about that for even one second?" Clarke cried.

"Look at me! You can't just kill someone to make yourself feel better." Clarke finished, shaking the small girl.

Charlotte looked close to tears but suddenly Murphy's voice sounded.

"Charlotte! Clarke and Finn can't save you!" He screamed.

I pushed past Clarke and grabbed Charlotte's hand, squeezing it tightly. I pulled her onwards and we began to move again through the woods.

Only minutes passed before I found what I was looking for. I released Charlotte's hands and crouched down. I grabbed a lever and pulled, revealing and underground bunker. I helped Charlotte down and then Clarke and Finn followed. Lastly I dove in and pulled the hatch closed, locking it from the inside.

Clarke and Finn had lit their torches and were exploring the bunker by the time I got down the ladder. Their eyes were alight with wonder.

"What is this place?" Clarke breathed.

"For now, it's home." Finn stated.

I found the matches that I had left her since I had last been here and began to light the candles throughout the bunker. The candles lightened the mood and when I was down I turned to Charlotte and lead her to one of the beds.

I tucked her in and smoothed her hair, the actions reminding me of my second who was at the Capitol. She was a small but fierce thing, like this one. I always favored the young girls as my seconds, wanting them to get as much an advantage into their training as the boys. I turned back around and found Finn watching me, a knowing glint in his eye. I scowled.

"Some of this stuff could be useful." Clarke stated, looking around.

"Like what? They're aren't any weapons and everything expired like ninety years ago" Finn pointed out.

"But we could repurpose? Share with the group?" Clarke stated and the thought of those idiots in here made my stomach twist.

"Do you want to share this with the group?" Finn handed her a jar of pencils from one of the shelves.

Clarke was holding onto a photo.

"What did you find?" Finn asked. They both sat on the musty couch.

"Well it looks like they never made it here." She said, showing him the photo.

"Maybe the bombs took them by surprise?" Finn suggested.