Why Worry (spoiler: I GOT TAGGED)

1. I have geroscophobia, which is the fear of aging or growing older. I'm not afraid of growing older per sé, but rather what it entails: parties. I'm afraid of parties or social gatherings. It's kinda like social anxiety but more specified.
2. I'm proficient with a bow and arrows.
3. I'm about to turn sixteen.
4. I'm half Polish a quarter German and a quarter Italian.
5. I'm an alt girl that really doesn't give a flying fuck about other people's opinions.
6. I'm completely obsessed with shipping.
7. I'm in like a gazillion fandoms. And I love every single one of them.
8. I'm from New York.
9. I'm fluent in English and Sarcasm.
10. I love to read.
11. I think the "music" that is played on the radio now-a-days is stupid, ridiculous, and demeaning. To everyone. (I'm also pretty sure it lowers IQ)
12. I have one sister, one step sister, two step brothers, and one half brother.
13. I'm a virgin dragon. (Meaning I'm a Virgo that was born in 2000.)

Now I have to tag 15 people

Now I have to tag 15 people... LET THE RANDOM SELECTION BEGIN!!!!!

AlekeiAngel
Randomspazz
NicoleRadke8
Slydragon05
FxckedUpBxndGirl
2SidedMirror
Luke_penguin365
LemaraLavender
ARoseBetween2Thorns
TheKillerKittenShow
Alliecat10123
I_Love_PierceTheVeil
XxRebelYellxX
RayyVonBiersack
PsychopathWriter

I randomly selected 15 people who I'm subscribed to that were also subscribed to me. I literally just scrolled through the list and picked 15 at random. 😲🙇🙈🙉🙊 Sorry if you're on the list and you prefer not to do these things.
=^.^=