IX

"Ayla!", Knockout yelled, "Soundwave help me get her to sick bay."

Soundwave nodded and helped Knockout pick Ayla up and bring her to sick bay. Once there, they set her on the bed and Knockout examined her.

"What's wrong?", Soundwave asked when Knockout finished his examination.

"She needs Energon. Dark Energon.", Knockout said, Soundwave nodded and walked to the Dark Energon storage room.

He grabbed four cubes. One for him, one for Megatron, and two for Ayla just in case. Soundwave handed two of the cubes to Knockout and he liquefied them for Ayla. Soundwave drank one of the two remaining cubes in his hands and walked to the bridge to give the other one to Megatron.

Once it was in her, she groaned, waking up, weak and needing to drink a few of the cubes herself. Knockout walked to the Dark Energon vault and grabbed a couple cubes for Ayla. He brought them to the med bay and set them next to her. He handed one of them to her.

Ayla held it and drank it weakly. Once it was gone, she grabbed the other and drank it. She felt her strength rise back up and stronger then more with fresh Dark Energon finally in her again.

"Better?", Knockout asked.

Ayla nodded and got up, "Much. What happened? One minute I felt fine, the next I was out."

"Since you haven't had any Dark Energon since you returned to your true form, you were slowly growing weaker until your body couldn't take it and decided to shut down.", Knockout explained.

"Oh........ I see.....", she said, "Is it safe for me to leave the med bay now?"

"Just take it easy.", Knockout nodded.

"I take it without having had Dark Energon, my use of powers were draining me faster than not using them?", Ayla asked him.

"It would seem so.", Knockout said.

"I see..... Well, thank you. And I think you deserve a reward for helping me.", she said.

"Reward?", Knockout asked.

She leaned down and kissed him on the lips.

"That reward.", she said once she pulled away and stood up straight.

"You're welcome.", Knockout said, his face turning blue.

Ayla smiled then left the med bay. She went back to the throne room and sat on her throne next to her father.

Breakdown walked in the med bay after Ayla left. He laughed when he seen Knockout frozen in place. Knockout snapped out of his trance and glared at Breakdown.

"Not funny!", Knockout yelled.

"It's not every day I come in here to see you frozen in place and your faceplate blue.", Breakdown pointed out, "What happened anyway?"

"I'm not telling you.", Knockout said stubbornly.

"She kissed you. Didn't she?", Breakdown asked.

"It's late so I am going to bed."

"Okay, see you later lover boy."

Knockout growled and left the med bay.

"So, dad. When do we move back into our apartment quarters on the ship? I know we still have them with our rooms for three of us.", Ayla said.

"Whenever you want to.", Megatron smiled.

"I say we do it now since I don't have a room but in our apartment."

"Go ahead. Your brother is already there. I'm sure he'll be more than happy to help."

Ayla nodded, got up, and kissed his cheek, "Thank you, daddy!"

She ran off to find her brother.

~

Soundwave laid on his bed as he read a datapad. He was updating the status of some Decepticons.

"Whatcha doing, big brother?", Ayla asked.

"Updating a few Decepticons' status. How about you?", Soundwave looked up at her.

"Coming to look for you. Have you fixed up my room?"

"Yep. Come on, I'll show you!", Soundwave set the data pad on his bed and took Ayla to her room, "Do you like it?"

Ayla looked around, "Yes, but it could be darker and less light purple."

She let her Dark Energon ice power fix the paint job of the room and darkened the fabric on her bed. It looked absolutely beautiful and worthy of a femme Decepticon leader.

"You have good taste.", Soundwave smirked.

I know, it's a somewhat short chapter. I have had little time to do this and have been working on it since I published my other chapter. I have decided that chapter 27 will be the last chapter of this book. There will not be a sequel to this story. I know it's a little early in the book to be announcing this but I felt it was necessary. I will be working on this book as often as I can. Until next time my readers. May chaos be with you!