III

Ayla played with her necklace as she made her way to Megatron's room.

"Why did he agree to share the information with me?", Ayla asked herself in her home language, none of her parents know what language that is and neither does Ayla.

The language sounds so familiar to her, but she cant place where she learned it or where she heard it. Ayla knocked on Megatron's bedroom door, leaving a barely noticeable dent......okay it was extremely noticeable. She didn't understand how a simple human could make a big dent in a metal door.

Then again, maybe she wasn't human. Her parents had blue and green eyes, her brother inherited their father's blue eyes, while she got bright purple eyes with white circles as her pupils. She didn't understand why. When she was four, her mom bought her colored contact lenses that she had to wear every day.

The lenses were green, like her mother's eyes, and looked 100 percent normal. Ayla hated it the contact lenses. They didn't let her show her true self. Ayla even had to be home schooled because she grew fangs that disappeared every once in a while. No one knew why.

It was rare that anyone seen Ayla leave her parent's house. The only reasons she was ever out was to find her own home, her own car, or to go shopping. She even has her own swearing dictionary. Her brother used one of the words once and Ayla had laughed.

'What do you mean 'frag'?', her brother had asked, Ayla laughed at the memory.

Megatron's bedroom door opened and Ayla walked inside. The room was quite large. A big bed, a desk with a computer on it, a shelf filled with ipad-looking things, and a few containers were the only things in the room. Megatron sat at his desk and lifted Ayla onto it.

"So, why are you so sad?", Ayla asked, Megatron hesitated before answering.

"I have a daughter that I havent seen in eons. Last time I seen her, she was 9 inches shorter than me. She was born with Dark Energon inside of her, so I created a Decepticon sumbol made out of Dark Energon for her so she could survive. I had to launch ner off Cybertron so she wouldnt get hurt. She put up quite a fight. I taught her my home language and how to fight.", Megatron explained.

"I wish I was his daughter.", Ayla mumbled.

"Speak up, human.", Megatron snapped.

"I said, I wish I was your daughter or that I can at least help you find her.", Ayla repeated.

Megatron looked over at the computer then back at Ayla, "Its late. You need to rest."

Ayla nodded and walked towards Megatron. He picked her up and walked over to his berth. He laid down and placed Ayla near his spark, she fell asleep immediately.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ayla woke up the next morning to see Megatron was gone. In the corner of the room were a lot of boxes with Ayla's name on them. She jumped down from the big bed and walked over to the boxes. Ayla opened a box and seen bathroom supplies, a few other boxes held clothing....a lot of clothing.

Ayla smiled and changed into a royal purple short sleeved shirt and grey jeans. She grabbed her necklace and put it on then left the room. Immediately she was surrounded with a lot of drones and they all had guns pointed directly at her. Ayla smirked.

"Your going to need the whole army to defeat me. I can take you down easily.", Ayla laughed darkly and got into a fighting stance.

"Drones!", Megatron yelled, "Stand down!"

The drones obeyed and backed up as one of them harshly picked Ayla up. She tried to get out of the drones' grasp, but she was loosing oxygen and getting weaker. Megatron noticed this and punched the drone directly in its face. He caught Ayla and she started coughing as she got the air back into her lungs.