Chapter 2

"Ahh, YESS,  Regina!" "You like this baby" Regina breathes  "yes." "Good, get up" "what ?" I asked "get up."  I woke up to my son Henry yelling wake up "Mom!  We're gonna be late get up !" He's said I rubbed my head and sighed "I'll be down in 5 minutes." I got out of bed put dry shampoo in my hair and left it wavy I brushed my teeth then went to my closet and put on a green dress and a back skirt with flats and a coat, I walked downstairs to see Henry eating, I grabbed a granola bar and grabbed my bag and my keys "Ready kid?" "Yeah let's go." We got in the car and headed to work "hey mom?" Henry  asked "Yeah."  I lifted my head "Mills is here." I smiled "great send her in."  Before he did he came in my office and closed the door "what are you doing." He crossed his arms "keep this professional, because I don't want you calling me 2 months later saying you guys broke up , I can't  accept o won't accept that."  I stood up "relax kid I'll keep things professional." He walked to the door  and called her in. "Hi Mrs. Swan." "It's ms. Swan, I stopped going by Mrs along time ago." She smiled at me and I smiled back , Henry cleared his throat and I sighed and started explaining her job and after 30 minutes I was glad we were done ! I saw Henry grab his coat "mom do you want anything form grannys?" "Uhm grilled cheese , fried and a cinnacoco." "Okay." He walked out and I got up and started filing things "so." I jumped "God ! " I turned my head to see Regina still there "you scared me ! I thought you left with Henry." She laughed "sorry I didn't mean to scare you and no I didn't ...... And what's a cinnacoco?" " a cinnacoco is hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon also you know it's your lunch break right?" "Yeah I know but I wanted to ask you something." "Okay ask away." I said and went back to filling folders "I thought you weren't married." "I'm not, why do you ask ?" "Because you have a son." "Well I had Henry at 17 and the father left me after I told him so it's just been e and Henry until i meet this girl named lily she was very sweet in the beginning but then she... Turned cruel  and it was to the point were she would hit me so I ended it , I couldn't have Henry worrying about me so." I felt someone's hands on my waist "sorry to hear that."  Regina was so close I smelled her apple cinnamon perfume "it's fine, henrys going off to college in two days but I'll be fine, I'll live." I felt her breath near my ear "but who will be there to satisfy Your needs ." Her hand on my thigh getting close to my core, I wanted to pull away but something wouldn't let me she completely touched me and I gasped "someone's aching for me."  She started rubbing me threw my pants and I moaned she kissed my neck and whispered " I knew you liked me." Then pulled away I finally caught my breath. "Okay I have our food, oh and Regina I got you a salad and a root beer hope that's okay." Henry said "that's perfectly fine dear thank you." I closed the cabinet and turned around "I'll be back." I walked out and practically ran to the bathroom I locked the door and splashed water on my face get it together Swan , you don't want another lily incident. I sighed  how the hell am I gina stay away from you now ?