Girl Meets Escape

Start from the beginning

 Josh and Brandon didn't care, so they left Charlie groaning on the floor covered in a puddle of blood. Maya was running in front, with Lauren behind her, with Riley in the middle, and Sarah at the back. "Maya! Where are we going?" "The police station, obviously!" Maya yelled back. Josh was almost able to catch up to them, but since they were in NY, people were blocking them, so he had to move and push people aggressively to the ground. There were a lot of "heys" and "watch where you're going". Once they got to the police station, Maya slowed down a bit, but since she slowed down to quickly, she fell. Josh and Rebel stopped. "Well, I guess this is the end Maya." Josh said pulling out his gun. Maya looked terrified(no shit, sherlock! She is about to get shot!) Josh shot his gun, but Maya moved so the gun bullet hit the floor. Police officers came behind Josh and Rebel. Maya smirked. "What are you smiling at?" Rebel said. Before Maya could reply, the cops grabbed Josh and Rebel's arm, and handcuffed them. "Uhh, guys?" Riley yelled. There was a big puddle under her. Maya got up. "Oh my gosh." Maya explained. "C'mon. We'll get you guys to the hospital." One of the police officers said. Lauren put Riley's right arm over her shoulder and Sarah did the same thing with her left.

Lucas's P.O.V:

I forgot to mention that today is the day that the twins are officially 1 month old. I wish Maya was here. I wanted to take a walk with the twins, so I got their stroller out. Once I got the stroller out, I got a call from Nathan.(from like the very beginning of the book? Lucas's partner?) "What do you want, Nate?" I answered annoyed. "We found Maya." He exclaimed. I almost dropped the phone. "If this is a joke, I will hurt you."(me to all the people I hate) "No, I'm serious. You know I will never lie to you!" "That's a lie." I answered. I then ended the phone. I texted Shawn and Katy to see if the could watch the twins. They came in the next 5 minutes. Once I thanked them, I ran to the garage, to take Maya's car. She doesn't want me to use it, but I do what I want.(#me #savage) Once I got into the car, I drove to Farkle's house. I didn't have to knock because the door was so easy to open. When I found Farkle, I threw clothes at him. "Put this on!" "Why?" He questioned. "Just do it.(#Shia Lebouf)

LOL

5 minutes later

"Finally! Get in the car."I said. He, for once, didn't question me. Once we got in the car, I drove to Zay's house. Since he doesn't lock the back door, I found him feeding Kylie, on the couch. "Do you have clothes on?" "Do I look naked to you?" "No. That would just be really disturbing. C'mon, we have to be somewhere." I explained. "Why?" He asked. "Zay! Get in the car." I said sternly. He just sighed and brought Kylie with him. Once he got in the car, I drove to Josh's. Mom answered the door. "Hi mom. Is Josh here?" "Yeah, He is just changing. He said he something has to do that is very important." When Mom stopped talking, Josh came downstairs. "You got the call?" He asked. I nod. We ran to the car. I started driving. "Will someone tell us where we are going?" 

Outfits: