Chapter 4 Acceptions & Learning

(Song: Home from Undertale)

Feferi edged on about spending time with the young scientist until he gave in, Sollux of course wasn't very enthusiastic about the whole affair but it wasn't his say so. Eridan raised a brow in concern, curious of locations before agreeing to go anywhere with her of course. "Wwhere wwould wwe be going?" Eridan crossed his arms as he felt a sudden tug at his waist, his new little...pet...certainly didn't seem like it'd release him anytime soon.
"IT'S A SURPRIS-E!" Oh no. Not another one of her surprises. Last time he heard her say those words, they ended up in a place where their presence was...greatly...undesired. Feferi exclaimed. Her obvious joy to see her friend concur. Eridan breathed out another sigh and peered down to regard Sollux who gazed at him with pleading eyes. "Wwould you please let go?" Eridan asked calmly in front of the princess. Sollux only clenched tighter almost enabling the violet blood to breath. "Looks Like Someone Is Very Fond Of You." A pleasing saccharine voice startled the three of them. The voice derived from behind Feferi who turned around to find her lovely jade blood servant, Kanaya, who only chuckled as the others still held their stunned appearance. "My Sincerest Of Apologies For Intruding, Your Highness, But I Am Afraid It Is Time For Me To Begin Making Your Dress." Her voice flew softly like a feather in the wind. Feferi only turned to her and smiled. "OF COURS-E KANAYA! JUST GIV-E M-E A QUICK S-EC!" She assured her servant. Looking at Eridan with pleading eyes she took his hands in her own and spoke sincerely. "Pl-eas-e com-e." The look in her bright fushia coloured eyes was one Eridan couldn't reject. "Fine, but I-ACK!" He couldn't even finish his sentence before she glomped him in a suffocating grip. "YAY! O)(! AND BRING )(IM TOO!" Feferi pointed at Sollux who only scowled at her, pure demise for the princess who'd stolen his creator's heart that he secretly vows to take back. "Wwhatevver for?" "T)(-E -EMPR-ESS IS CURIOUS ABOUT W)(AT YOU'V-E B-E-EN UP TO IN YOUR LAB AS OF LAT-E." She said plain and simple with a smirk. Eridan raised a brow at her and shook his head in which she returned with dissapointment. "I am afraid Sollux is too fragile for your 'surprise death traps' as of noww, it'll havve to wwait." He concluded. Feferi grinned and stood her ground; continuing to pry the subject. "I PROMIS-E ITS NOFIN BAD!" "You said that last time Fef, Sol just needs some time before he gets back out into the hell screeching, nightmarish, shitstorm wwe call life." He said with a tone of anger and frustration. "Ahem, While That Is An Interesting Way To Deacribe Life, Unfortunately, Time Is Running Short, Your Highness." Kanaya interrupted again. "JUST ON-E MOR-E MINUT-E PL-EAS-E." Feferi stalled. "YOU )(AV-E TO COM-E AND SO DO-ES )(-E!" The hieris whined, Eridan didn't find her childish behavior pleasant in the slightest but he knew her well enough to know she wouldn't stop until he gave her the answer she wanted. With a deep sigh and a stomache full of regret, he crossed his arms and couldn't help but cringe with fear as he reluctantly agreed to her proposal. His regret was greatly increased when she wrapped her hands at his waist and hugged tightly, Sollux already hooked around his lower half like an iron chain almost squeezing the breath out if him and now Feferi crushing the upper half of his being. His face turning a light plum from lack of oxygen. Pulling away she waved off to the boys, Sollux still gritting his teeth mouth formed into an ugly snarl as the urge to bite into her still stood firmly within him. "II don't liike her." He snapped from behind Eridan. A deep growl emenated from deep within his throat, only to be stopped by a scowl and a very cross tone of voice. Feeling Eridan's body tense with rage. "Sollux. Let. Go. Of. Me. This. Instant!" The young scientist scolded his experiment. Sollux's body flinched at the harsh bellowing voice bestowed upon him, in an instant his iron grip became ghostly, gently letting go of Eridan out of fear. The yellow blood remained sitting on the floor behind him waiting for any other sort of reaction. Eridan twirled around and huffed folding his arms. "You cannot begin to understand howw embarrassing that wwas!" Sollux furrowed his eyebrows and his lips fell into a frown. "You act as though you're a child, but you're not! You are not a child, Sollux!" He flicked his toungue against the roof of his mouth making a most dissappointed "tch" sound, shaking his head. Moving past Sollux in his utter agrivating he stormed down the hall. "Come wwith me noww." He demanded. Sollux scrambled to his feet, sprinting to match Eridan's speed as they strode through the halls. Reaching the room that stored Eridan's computer system, he stopped in the middle of the room, standing on some sort of mat. Wires connecting from all kinds of machines that lined the walls of the room. "It's time you learned howw to compose yourself, instead of stumbling around like the bumbling fool you are." His words were enough to draw Sollux's sudden curiousity to mess with everything he lay eyes upon. How they hurt him was almost as though he were really just a child.

"Rose." He spoke aloud, the computers lit up in unison, as if they'd recognized him, his voice. "Start up the learning files I prepared." He mumbled fixing the white cuffs of his lab coat.

"Loading file 'Sollux Captor'"

The computer responded. "Thank you, Rose."

"You are welcome, Dr Ampora."

The computer could talk.
The computer could talk!
This boggled the hell out of Sollux's mind. Sure he was only half machine but he stood with living cognitive thought. How was it that the voice sounded so real? For a second he though maybe someone was inside the computer. But that's just rediculous now. Right? "Sollux." His conciousness was snapped back into the focus of his surroundings, Eridan stood in front of him almost seeming pleased with whatever he had yet to do. "I need you to concentrate." Sollux nodded. "Good, Rose?" Eridan spoke to the entity within the code.

"Yes, Dr Ampora?"

"Load the files and tapes, you knoww howw this goes." He smiled, obviously satisfied with this Rose entities abilities. It was clear they were one of his successful experiments, and Sollux was going to have to be one as well, if he wanted to make him smile the way they did. 'II gue22 II got my work cut out for me.' He thought to himself. The strange ruminating silence was broken with voice from the computer, replying once again.

"Right away, Dr Ampora."

(What? You thought I wasn't gonna add in Rose? Don't worry I'll add all the other kids and maybe even the alpha kids. They'll be apart of Eridan's lab. His past experiments, if you will. I hope you guys are excited for it! Hope you guys enjoyed! I see ya later! Bye! X3)