Quickly Naomi jumped up with me. "I can come keep you company until you fall asleep." She offered.

I just shook my head. "No, I don't feel like having company. I want to rest." I decided and before she could argue I made my way out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Fortunately, she lost interest and headed back into the living room where her true topic of interest stood.

Sighing in relief, I made my way into my room, hoping I could get some sleep, or at least get lost in sorting my latest photos. Instead though I was greeted with my second surprise of the day when I walked into my room to see the brunette, sweeter looking boy, standing there with one of my photo albums in hand. "Hey! What are you doing?" I gasped, quickly jumping into a defensive stance with the hope my two past karate lessons would protect me. Upon my outcry he let out a shout of surprise before gripping the album to his chest.

"Geez, you sure know how to give a guy a scare," He breathed and for a long moment after that we just stared at each other before I felt like I could speak.

"Why are you in my room? This isn't yours, your room is across the hall and that's mine," I said, and with a nod he sheepishly handed the album back to me.

"I'm sorry; I got lost on the way to mine. Your parents said they had converted one of the girl's rooms for us, so I thought maybe this was it. I'm sorry." He apologized. Instead of listening though, I took the opportunity to study him. Up close now, listening to him talk, he didn't seem scary like he did in my dream and he most definitely looked human. Maybe it really had all been in my head? Perhaps the resemblance was a coincidence? He had a common look for a guy, as did his brother. "I'm also sorry I was going through that picture book thing—"

"Album." I interrupted.

"Right, yeah, sorry. It was just open on the desk and I thought it looked kind of cool." He added quickly.

Seeing that he seemed just as nervous as me, I decided to cut the guy some slack. "It's okay, I get it. I'm sorry if I scared you, I'm a little jumpy when I walk into my room and there's a stranger in there," I said as I extended a hand. "I'm Abigail. Are you Jupiter or Pluto?" I asked and he smiled as he shook my hand with a firm, surprisingly warm grip. Talk about being a human furnace.

"I'm Jupiter but you can call me Jupe, nice to meet you Abigail," He said before we broke the handshake.

"Nice to meet you to, I'm sorry I... uh...got a little faint down there..." Now that my nerves had subsided, I wasn't sure what to say.

"It's alright, that's the typical reaction I get when people meet me," He said with a wink, finally making me smile. That sounded like something my brother or Mac would say. Maybe I could get along with Jupiter after all. I wasn't calling him Jupe though, I liked his full name better.

"Well, I'm leaning more towards being sleep deprived, and dehydrated, so I seriously doubt its anything like that." I teased lightly and he laughed.

"Fair enough, water and sleep are both important things I also lack." He grinned, making me laugh as I took a seat at the foot of my bed.

"I promise I'll sleep in and drain the oceans with a straw if you do," I said, making him laugh as he also took a seat at the foot of my bed. Having him so close made me a little nervous, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

"Deal." He then sighed heavily. "Man, I've missed having you around," He said, making my smile instantly fade as I stood up.

"I'm sorry?"

Quickly his relaxed position changed to an uneasy one as he ran a hand through his hair. "I've missed having someone like you around is what I meant. People don't often laugh at my stupid jokes...except you did...so I... uh...I missed that...hearing someone laugh...I'm sorry..." He said quickly, making my sympathy for him overpower my nerves.

"That's understandable," I said, planning on sitting back down but before I did a throat was cleared in the doorway where the other boy—Pluto—stood with a sour expression.

"I think it's time for us to retire to our room Jupe," He said, his voice much deeper and scratchier then his soft-spoken brother.

"Right." Jupiter smiled stiffly at me. "I'll see you later Abigail," He said before quickly scurrying out of the room, leaving me with his unamused brother. Now that I got a better look at him, he didn't look anything like the blonde guy in my dream or the one I saw in the parking lot. While there were similarities, he had a different look about him and was less threatening. However, he didn't look half as nice as his brother, but it couldn't hurt to try and make nice anyways.

"Did your mom name you after Pluto the planet or Pluto the dog?'' I found myself asking and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"The planet obviously, who would name their child after a cartoon dog?" He asked, making me feel stupid.

"Um...people who like Mickey Mouse I guess?" I suggested. In returned I got a glare and my door shut in my face as he left. "Well that was rude." I muttered. Instead of reopening the door and doing something about it though, I decided to fall back on my bed.

The second my head hit the pillow, I began to feel sleepy and with my faded nerves it was easier to make myself drift off as I hoped my only dreams would be about my camera or Chris Hemsworth. 

_______________________________________________________________________
So happy I get to update today! I was almost afraid I couldn't because of all the things I had to do, but I came through lol. Hopefully those of you reading are getting as excited as me, and thank you for bearing with me!

How's school going so far? Everything good?

-Mari.