Waiting for the strawberry

New story: here info u will need: there will be more later in the story-
(Y/n): your name
(H/c): hair color
(H/l): hair length
(E/c): eye color
(S/t): skin tone
(F/f): favorite food
(F/d): favorite drink
(F/c): favorite color
(F/m): favorite music
(F/h): favorite hobby
You are 15 and Shouyou is 12
Your brothers name- Shouyou.. I just love little Shouyou Hinata from Haikyuu, so what the hell.
(Y/n) pov
I put my hands on my hips as I looked at my brother.

"Shouyou, you are going to the doctors."

"Why? It doesn't hurt that much," my twelve year old, orange haired brother said as he held his arm. I sighed and grabbed his other arm.

"Ugh. Stop! Just because you are three years older than me, doesn't mean you can boss me around!" He cried out as I got closer to the Kurosaki clinic.

"Shut up for a while please," I growled as I knocked on the door.

The door opened and I saw a brown haired girl, she looked a little younger than Shouyou.

"Hi, how may I help you?"

"Could someone check my brother's arm out? I think it's broken," I said nicely as she let both of us in.

"Yeah, I'll get my dad. Oh I'm Yuzu." She said and left into another room.

"Hello." A black haired girl, a little older than Yuzu said as she walked in. I looked over and saw Shouyou blushing a little.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I said and nudged Shouyou.

"O-oh hello. I'm Shouyou," my brother said.

"I'm Karin. What about you two?" She asked as she sat down in the chair in front of us.

"I'm (Y/n) and this is my younger brother Shouyou," I said as I smiled. A man came in with Yuzu.

"Hi, I'm Isshin Kurosaki, the doctor here. I heard your brother broke his arm?" He sat beside Shouyou and examined his arm.

"Yeah. I'm (Y/n), this is Shouyou."

"You two seem new around here," Karin said to us.

"Yeah we got here a few days ago," Shouyou said as he winced as Mr. Kurosaki held his arm.

"Ichigo can you get some bandages and come down here?" He yelled as he looked upstairs.

'Who's this Ichigo? Hmm, doesn't that mean strawberry.'

Thanks for reading this story.. I'm coming out with a few more chapters today!
I just love Ichigo omg..
This will also be taking place when he's 15.. I think this will be after around the time after Rukia was saved and Aizen left..
Sorry if that was a spoiler..