Assignment #14

Hello lovelies!

It's new partner day and I hope you are excited to see what books you will be reading this week :)

Welcome to all of our new members!

I would like for you all to get to know your partners. We have a lot of newbies and we need to get to know them. Ask them three random questions, and once you've completed the assignment comment done, what you liked about their book and one thing about that person.

That will let us know that you actually took the time to ask them questions :)

When you have your assigned partner, you must read three chapters and leave three comments. Remember, you have two weeks to complete the assignment. If you don't finish within the time frame please let us know and we will give you an extension. When you are finished, comment in this section below with "Done" and let us know what you thought of their book. If you finish early, and decide you would like to read another book, let us know and we will get that set up for you. The books are listed on the members page or under the members reading list, so please do us a favor and look them up or ask your partner what book they want read.

For those of you who still have left to complete your assignments, you will not be assigned a new partner until it is complete. If your busy, it's understandable, please just keep us posted. When you are done with your previous assignment, please contact us via pm and let us know so we can assign you a new partner.

The assignments will be due on September 14, 2016.

Remember to be kind and have fun :)

Assignments:

1. missyq0814 - Kharma_Kelley

2. annagems - slw8911

3. Pixie_Britton - Iwouldgivethemoon

4. JasonTemple - -SilverPen

5. TheGirlInTheMask181 - Azmavath

6. despReader - XOXO_fandom

7. ErikaIriss - StuartCampbell5

8. BlueJay325 - ohiostategirl07

9. ElleMThomas - Charlottehope23

10. whispyfog - janmwhite

11. princess90998 - Amy991517

12. Juwelchen - EXAlexander

13. sweetsIncxxx - Hallaris

14. ColoradoKid420 - IReadRuss

15. lovestorieswriter - PreciousGemstone1

16. Dancingthedream - PatriciaElliot8

17. JalissaPastorious - 20th-March

18. newgirl244 - Legendary_Princess

19. 

Please let us know if there are any issues, or if you did complete the assignment and you weren't listed. If you have the same partner that you had on a previous assignment, please read the next three chapters of their book!