2

<Parker>
I'm school there's always new kids. But this year there were some nice fresh meat, that I needed to get my hands on. I mean none of them were really my type, but they sure as hell would give a good blow job. I like to call them distractions, you know for the bad stuff happening in my life.  My dad left us, my friends don't like to actually talk about anything other than shopping and celebrity's. While j love that stuff, sometimes I wish I could talk to them about my actual feelings. So instead of talking to people about my emotions, I just distract myself with hot boys and party's. I guess it's a pretty fucking good distraction. Suddenly I heard the teacher call my name I just told him I didn't know the answer, and frankly that was a lie. I knew every answer to these problems. I learned them last year! So I just don't listen.  I guess that makes people think I'm dumb but I honestly think it's better that way. But if you think about it you need smarts to get the best of people, and that is my skill.

Once class ended I went to my locker and regrouped my squad. We just sat there and talked. Until a unfamiliar face walked over and started to talk. "Hey im Shawn! I'm kinda new here"

"Well that would explain why you had the balls to try to talk to me"

He just kind of laughed awkwardly.

"Well Shawn, I'm throwing a party this weekend! Are you gonna be there?"

"y-yeah I-I'll be t-there!" He stuttered

"Well I have to go, See you later I explained

I walked away. Proud of my accomplishments, not because Shawn was my ideal guy, but because every other girl wanted him. But I was going to get him.

<Shawn>
Wait, Parker just asked me if I was going to her party. This is amazing. It would be a good chance to get to know her. Suddenly a girl came up to me and slammed her lips into mine. I didn't kiss back because she looked like a complete and utter slut. I then saw Parker walk over and slap the girl in the face

"You can't just walk over to someone and kiss them it's wrong" she stated

"Come on Shawn, you can sit with me at lunch"

Thank you God. I thought to myself. I will finally have a chance to make her mine. Parker would soon call me her Boyfriend.

<3rd Person>

If only Shawn knew Parker was only in it for his looks...

Yo guys did you see the Buzzfeed video with Shawn in it? It's halarious lmao😂