Chapter 6: Not in love but dazed by her beauty.

I made it just in time for the beginning of 4th hour. I looked around and noticed that I had none of my friends in this class and all of the seats were taken. I looked in the back and noticed the terrible four Asher Monroe, Finnegan Pierce, Zachery Remington, and Kye Simmons. I noticed one of the cheerleaders sitting beside Kye, which was Jasmine Monroe, Asher's twin sister there was an extra seat beside her so I had no choice. I'm not going to lie but Jasmine is pretty I give her that. She has long jet-black hair that stops at the mid of her back and her eyes are an emerald (green) color. Her light brown skin color is pretty too.

"Hi, Jasmine do you mind if I sit by you?" I questioned while holding my chemistry book in my hand and water in the other. While I was standing there Zach, Finn, and Kye stared at me like I stole one of their favorite toys while Jasmine looked dumbfounded at the question. I grew nervous just standing there waiting for a response. "So?"

"Oh yeah, go ahead just let me move my stuff." She said in a rush. I sat down, just looking at my textbook bored out of my mind when Jasmine nudged me.

"You ready for the pep assembly today?" She asked while having her whole body turned towards me. I smiled and responded with a yes.

"Is this your first year cheering? If so you are beyond talented at it." I asked but gushed at the same time.

"No I use to cheer in elementary and I did cheer camps and competition during the summer. When high school hit I just wasn't feeling it because the cheerleaders were bitches no offense." She responded.

"None taken. Yeah they were actually, but I loved the sport to much to even let that bother me." I responded back. I went back to minding my own business when Jasmine turned around to start talking the terrible four.

"Ash, did you see her last night?" Kye asked him.

"Who?" Asher asked.

"Queen?" Kye responded. When he mentioned Queen my ears perked up.

"I didn't see her but I saw her race. I give it to her anyone who can beat Marco has my respect." He nodded with a smile.

"Well you missed it, Jasmine here dragged her over to us and let me tell you that girl was beyond beautiful." Zach answered this time.

"Zach I would think you're in love with her." Asher responded.

"Not in love but dazed by her beauty." Zach responded and laugh.

"I second that." Finn answered this time.

"You seriously should have came back over to us after your race. I really think you two would have hit it off." Jasmine said. I started coughing. Was she serious Asher and I no way?

"Hey you okay?" Finn asked.

"Yeahwater went down the wrong pipe, thanks for asking." I responded back.