Chapter 4: Reconnecting

I feel beyond happy and no one will ever know the cause behind my smile today. Today is the first day back to school and me as a Senior at Eastview High School is co-caption of the cheerleading squad. I pulled up into the parking lot in 1D the front parking spot right by the walkway and my best friends parked right behind my car. When I said one 1D it means 1st Row: Section D, because our school is huge we have 4 rows of parking spots 6 sections in the 1st row, 4 sections in the 2nd row, 4 sections in the 3rd row and 2 sections in the 4th row. All together at our school we have 352 parking spots for the high school students and that's not even including the teachers.

Let me give you an insight to what I drive which would be 2016 all black Chevrolet Camero. She really is a beauty. Well both my friends drive 2015 Chevy's also but Alexis James (Lexi) is a Maroon Impala while Danielle Tevasco (Dani) is a Blue Cruze.

Let me describe my friends. Alexis James or Lexi as I like to call her is a brunette whose hair goes down mid back with brown eyes. She has a toned body due to the amount of years she has cheered. She has a twin brother named Aiden James but he isn't with us right now he has the same features except is muscular because of football. Now on to Danielle Tevasco or Dani she has black hair that also goes to her mid back and has brown eyes. She is toned also due to the amount of years cheerleading.

We arrived 15 minutes before the bell even rang so my friends got out of their cars and jumped in mine. Lets just say they were jealous of my baby. They know my dad only wants the best for his little princess.

"Z how was the rest of your summer after cheer nationals?" Lexi asked while looking at her reflection in the visor. Dani just leaned forward between the middle console waiting for me to tell everything.

"Well after cheer nationals when we got back Spencer took me out that night to celebrate (we won nationals btw) which consisted of going out to eat and going to the beach stargazing. The next day my mom and dad took me out to celebrate also. Than my mom took me on a shopping spree and after that I got to spend time with my dad (that's when I talked my dad into buying me my Koenigsegg Agera R) but they didn't need to know that. Somehow Spencer talked my mom and dad into letting us travel to Colorado for a ski trip during the summer. I'm not complaining it was extremely fun. We stayed there four days. He had everything planned out when we got there I was surprised actually. On our last night there we went out to eat at a restaurant so we dressed up so it would be romantic." I said to my two best friends, both of them awed.

"After all that happened we came back on the 3rd and ended up chilling with some of the other seniors on the 4th of July. We went to the beach and played beach volleyball and went to the carnival and after that we went back to beach to have a bonfire and watched the fireworks go off. I wish you guys were here for the 4th it would have been extremely fun with you two." I said while looking at them.

"I know, I wanted to spend the 4th with you two but we had to go visit my moms side of the family in Wyoming. It was great because I love nature but I really missed you guys." Dani said.

"Same. But I am glad both of your summers were great. Mine was to because we went to Hawaii, but I missed my girls so much." Lexi said with a pouty face.