5 - "I'm gonna rock your world,"

"She might die tonight,"

Welcome back to TSLBM! I didn't get any feedback on the third person so I'm gonna write like that again and see how it goes! I hope you enjoy this chapter! GET READING!

Third person p.o.v

The doctors rushed down the halls with Darcy's unconcious body. Jack was pushed back and told to stay in the waiting room. He paced back and forth for hours waiting for any good news... or bad. He sat on one of the chairs and ran his hands over his face and through his hair. Tears began streaming down his face. He might lose the love of his life tonight and he can't safe her. Nurses and doctors passed by him as he cried into his hands. He sniffled and wiped his eyes with the palm on his hands. Dr. Mendes tapped his shoulder and he looked up.

"Is she OK?" He asked frantically.

"I was able to stop the bleeding," the doctoer replied. He sighed in relief. "We think it's best if we send her to a clinic," he finished.

"How long?" The distressed husband asked.

"For atleast 6 months, you can visit her once a week the first month but after that you can see her nearly everyday," he explained.

"OK," he mumbled sadly. Dr. Mendes smiled at him.

"You can see her now but she'll be leaving in an hour," the doctor informed him. He nodded and followed him down the halls of the hospital. They stopped at room and opened the door. Darcy laid on the bed pale and fragile looking; like she could break any second.

"Thank you,"

"I'll be back in an hour," Dr. Mendes left the room and Jack walked over to the bed. He brushed his hands over her forehead lightly and gently grabbed her hand like she could break any second. Her eyebrows twisted and she slowly opened her eyes.

"What happened?" She croaked out.

"You almost killed yourself," Jack replied. "They're sending you to a clinic, it's for the best,"

"What about Delilah? I can't miss seeing her grow up just because of my stupidity!" She yelled. "I can't, not see you guys everyday,"

"It's what they think is best and we'll be fine. You're going," he said sternly."You need this, I need my wife back, the women I fell in love with,"

"Fine. Whatever," she said. She looked away from him. He sighed and sat in the unconfortable plastic chair. "Ya know, 6 months is a long time without sex, can you survive?"

"I think we should atleast get a little quickie," he mumbled. She stood from the bed quickly.

"I'm gonna rock your world," she purred.

SMUT (let's see how third person goes with this *shrugs*)

She walked to the chair her husband was sitting on and unbuttoned his pants looking him straight in the eyes. He stood and pulled them off. She pulled his boxers down suductivily.

"I'm gonna ride you," she declared. She pushed him back on the chair and romoved her own pants and panties. He removed his shirt as she removed hers. She slowly punped his length with her hand to fully harden his semi hard cock. He moaned as she pumped him. She stopped and began climbing onto the chair. She positioned herself above the tip and slowly pushed down.

"So tight baby," he moaned.

"Only for you, daddy," she moaned. She closed her eyes as she fully sat on his cock. She adjusted after a few moments. She lifted herself before slaming back down. "Oh daddy," she moaned.