How you hug

Drew: He would give the nicest hugs. He would pull you into his chest, encasing your body with warmth due to his firm grip. He knew you became insecure when all the fans were around, so this simple gesture always made you love him a little bit more each time. His warmth would instantly calm and reassure you that he only wanted you.

Austin: His hugs would be tender and gentle. Taking your hand he would gently pull you into him, wrapping his arms around you as if you were his world. With your head buried into his shoulder he would whisper 'I love you' and kiss the top of your head. Hugs are Austin's way of reminding you of his love and how much he cares about you.

Levi: Levi's hugs always made the pain of everything vanish. When the days started to become meeker and colder he was always ready to light them up again. Laying on the sofa for the evening wrapped up in his fluffy blanket, his hold on you never faltering with his gentle chatter about everything that made the world good. His hugs made your room fell just that little bit warmer.

Nate: His hugs were often out in public, to remind anyone that looked in your direction that you were his. His arms would suddenly find your waist, hugging you into his side. But you were never going to complain about his PDA,  jealous Nate was the best Nate.