Nate-How you meet

Your job was tiresome. You accepted the job with the pretence that you were going to be able to work on some photoshoots, or at least progress in your skills. But three months in you hadn't so much picked a camera up let alone use one.  Today was no different, a new band needed a photoshoot and even with your obvious passion for music you were still sat in the corner of the room so not to get in the way.

Even though the band was fairly new there was still girls waiting outside to get a glimpse. When they walked in you could fully understand why they were al so eager to see them. Your idiot of a boss started blasting his love for them from the information he had found out about an hour before on a fan website. One of them looked over at you completely loosing interest in what ever rubbish your boss was saying about his vision, which by the looks of their outfits you had seen on the rail in the morning  was old men. Making eye contact he quickly looked away a small smile creeping on his face.

Hours later, with the boys dressed in tweed jacket trying to look sophisticated but barely managing a second without one of them breaking down in laughter. They were lively and funny, not stuffy old men. You had ideas but its not like any of them were going to be listened to. Despite this you decided to try and give a idea, even if he did fire you for interrupting it may do you a favour.

Walking up to your boss he turned around giving you a warning look.

"I have an idea" you told him trying to sound confident.

"Look I've told you before do not interrupt. Your young you cannot see your vision yet. Your ideas are blurred, how is this band meant to achieve when you cannot see the vision?" He expressed himself like he was god. With him removing every ounce of confidence you slinked back into your corner.

"Your idea is crap so why don't you let the lovely girl give her vision" One of the band member that you heard was called Nate, making you turn around. Your bosses face was priceless, looking from you to Nate,  he just didn't quite know what to do.

"Well I suppose you could er take a few pictures" he muttered handing you the camera.

The day went amazingly well and the boys loved the outcome. You just needed to thank Nate for making your boss give you a chance.