Levi - How you meet

It was a sunny day so you had decided that you would take your cousins to the park. Grabbing their rucksack full of food you were ready to go.

"Girls! Are you ready?" You called out.

"Sarah's dressed weird Y/n!" One of your cousins Bea called out.

"It doesn't matter Bea. Just come downstairs" you sighed in exasperation at the pairs constant squabbling. The pair of them all but tumbled down the stairs as you too in Sarah's appearance.

She had a pair of bright green leggings, a orange top, a brown cardigan and odd converse. She stood their grinning at you, obviously pleased with her choice.

"Do I look pretty??" She asked still grinning so wide that it must've stated to hurt. You couldn't tell her that none of the clothes she had chosen actually matched.

"You look lovely, doesn't she Sarah?" You asked Sarah hoping she would be nice to her younger sister. She only nodded in response.

"Right lets go!" You mumbled grabbing you cousins hands and walking out the door.

You sighed in relief when you finally reached the park, the girls had not stopped arguing over what ride they were going to go on first. it became tedious after the first half hour.

"Right girls go play,ill be right here ok. Don't go out the gate. They both smiles cheekily at you and run off to play. you slid down into the chair thankful to finally be in some sort of quiet.

All of a sudden you heard a shrill cry, looking up from your book you realised that it was Bea that was making the noise.

"Y/n he.....he....he" she pointed to a little boy standing withdraw Sarah.

"What honey?" You asked picking her up gently.

"He made fun of my outfit!" She sobbed into your shoulder.

"I told you you look lovely. those converse make the whole outfit!" You shouted happily trying to make her smile, but not succeeding when she started to sob again.

"Excuse me" someone tapped in your shoulder. turning around you were met with the loveliest eyes you had ever seen.

"I just wanted to bring my brother over to apologise. What do you say?" He asked his brother nudging his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" the little boy muttered.

"And?"

"And I actually quite like your outfit" he added.

"See Bea he likes your outfit really!" You told her bringing a small smile to her face, running off with the boy who had made her sad in the first place.

"I'm Levi" he stated.

"I'm y/n and thanks for asking him to tell her she looked nice. I let her choose her outfit herself and she was so proud." you said still admiring his eyes.

"Well you know what a little boy is really thinking when they insult someone" he quipped making you giggle.

"Speaking of which, I think your outfit is hideous" he put on a deadpan face with a strong British accent. You took offence at first and then realised what he was trying to do, making you laugh.

"Ok that wasn't as smooth as I hoped, you looked a bit offended" he awkwardly mumbled blushing slightly at his slightly awful pick up line.

"It's ok, I was being a bit slow." you reassured him.

"Wanna go get ice cream with the kids? Looks like they are getting cranky" he pointed towards the girls arguing over who was going to go on the swings first.

"Yeah that would be good" you smiled sweetly at him, getting up to get the kids. It certainly wasn't the last ice cream date you and Levi had.