Drew- How you meet

You and your best friend entered the arena, hearing the constant screams of pure excitement; indicating that you had missed the first act. But it wasn't the end of the world, The Vamps were just starting. Making your way to your seats someone runs past you, sending the drinks you had just bought flying to the floor. Those drinks had not been cheap, you had been very reluctant to buy them at the extravagant price they were.

A blonde head turned around, with a small apologetic smile.

"Sorry" he mouthed still rushing out the door towards the exit of the arena.

Now normally you wasn't one to let a boys good looks get in the way of sharing a pice of your mind, but on this occasion you were for once left completely speechless, with coke spilt all over you.

"Stop daydreaming Y/n, they are starting soon" y/f/n tugged in your arm.

"Right.....yeah lets go" you carried in walking.

All of a sudden the arena lit up in lights and The Vamps intro came on. y/b/f screamed out of excitement but all you could do was focus on your skinny jeans that stuck to you with sticky coke.

"I'm going to go try and dry my jeans" you screamed over the starting song, getting only a mere nod, you walked out of the arena and towards the toilets.

On the way there you saw the blonde boy kicking a football about. If that was the reason he was rushing made you even more angry with your unfortunate day. So far you had run late all day, been pushed, paid a lot of money for some drink that got thrown to the ground and now you were covered in coke just to top it all off. You was just ready to let all your emotions free.

"You pushed me over for a football! Do you know how much them drinks cost? £15 for two! My jeans are soaked, I'm very uncomfortable and now I'm missing the concert!" You screamed at him, coming off as a complete crazy woman. His friends dispersed leaving him and you alone, he looked terrified.

"Look I'm really sorry, I was being chased. I was going to come back, but my manager wouldn't let me" he tried to calm you down.

"What has this got to do with you manager!?" You questioned, calming down slightly after your emotional outburst.

"Some of those girls are crazy. After performing at a Vamps concert, things get a little wild" he mumbled now becoming slightly scared you were going to scream at him again.

"I didn't realise, sorry. I was running late. I must've missed you" you sighed defeated at your day.

He looked up from his shameful stance in surprise that you were apologising to him. Only now that you were looking him in the eye did you remember what made you speechless in the first place.

"Why are you apologising? I was the one who knocked you, to be honest I kind of expected you to shout at me." he quickly added.

"I've just had a bad day, I was looking forward to the concert but now I just want to go home and sleep" you muttered, becoming very withdrawn.

"I preferred it when you were angry" a smile lighting up his face. "come on I'll get you and your friend another drink. Would that make you smile? I haven't even seen one cross your face yet"

You tried to fight off the smile that was turning the corners of your mouth but it didn't work.

"Hey! I knew it was there somewhere" he laughed pointing at your now very apparent smile.

He was really friendly, which was surprising after you had a mini breakdown in front of him, and he was cute.

"I'll just go tell my manager I'm going to get a drink and then I'll be back." he said, once again he run off to the other side of the room towards a rather scary looking man. After trying to guess what they were talking about he turned around looking at you and then carried on his conversation. Getting slightly bored you decided to go look at the band merch that you didn't have time to look at earlier.

"You ready?" He asked making you jump slightly.

You nodded at him, following him to the cafe a little easy a round the arena.

"I don't actually know your name" he halted in front of you.

"Y/n. I'm guessing yours is Drew from the way them girls were just screaming at you" you pointed towards the very excitable girls. He waved at them.

Finally reaching the queue,which was long considering the concert had started, you stood side by side in a comfortable silence; your hands slightly brushing against each other.

"What would you like?" He asked when you finally got to the desk.

"I'll just have water please" you rushed out all of a sudden feeling nervous again, probably due to the fact everyone was giving you dirty looks.

He nodded and ordered two bottles of water and motioned to a seat in the corner of the cafe, thankfully shielding you from all the stares you were both was getting.

"Are your jeans dry yet?" He asked.

"Yeah kind of, at least it won't stain." you laughed.

"I actually thought you wouldn't crack another smile tonight. You didn't look very happy at all" he quipped,

"I'm not normally this miserable, I've just had one of those days. You've improved it a lot" you smiled slightly when he blushed.

"I've had-"

"Y/N!" Your best friend screamed, cutting Drew off from his sentence leaving him looking a bit flustered.

"Err sorry y/f/n. I got sidetracked" you tried to rush your words out as she gradually turned more red.

"You left me to flirt with a boy"

"If I can just butt in, it was my fault I just wanted to apologise for spilling my drink on her" he gently added to your failing explanation of what was going on.

She turned around ready to give him a death stare when her anger slipped.

"Oh my god..your...Drew Dirksen from The Tide" her voice turned into a whisper.

You turned red as you waited for her outburst to scare him away.

"Yeah I am. Your friend is very sweet. Well she is now" he laughed looking at you remembering you screaming at him.

" I tried to make her listen to your band! But she would not, said she couldn't take another band to spend money on." she spluttered out her words, making you go bright red at her poor choice of words; which led you to wonder if she actually knew that he was here having a drink with you.

"Ok, ok that's enough Y/f/n" you firmly said hoping to knock her out of her obliviousness.

Drew started to laugh when he saw you getting irritated again.

"Y/n it's ok. That just gives me a reason to ask you to come to the concert tomorrow to see us. We can go for dinner after." he grabbed your hand to calm you down. Admittedly you normally wasn't one to swoon as such, but his soft hand grabbing yours really did make you internally sigh.

"I'd love that" you smiled at him.

He handed you over two tickets, presumably one for your best friend, even though you would've thought he wanted to keep her out the way of anyone famous.

"Just show them to the security guy on the right by the stage and he will let you in. But you need to calm down a little" he pointed to your friend laughing at her excitement, only making her blush more.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he said hugging you into his side, he smelt of chocolate orange; slightly unexpected but nice.

You nodded and pulled your best friend to towards the exit, realising that people were filing out of the arena.

The next day went well and you a Drew enjoyed many more dinner dates in the future.