Rules and Notes

Hello all! My name is Lily and--just like most of you out there--I love writing. The problem is, I have so many ideas for stories floating around in my head, there is no way that I'm going to be able to create them all.

So, I decided to make this book so that I can dump some of these ideas out. In each chapter, I will have a new idea or concept that I either A.) don't have time to write, or B.) think is a cool idea, but isn't the kind of story that I would be able to write well.

I've tried to label each idea with a genre to help you sort through the ones that you might be interested.

Before you start flipping through the chapters and snatching up all the ideas, there are a few rules I would like to lay down:

1.) If you are going to use an idea, please let me know either in the comments of that chapter or in a private message.

2.) Once an idea is used, I would like you to dedicate at least the first chapter of your story to me and credit this book.

3.) If you use a story idea and want to "claim" it as your own (so that no one else can use it) please let me know in the comments or a private message and I will mark that idea as "TAKEN."

4.) If you have an idea or concept that you would like to add to the book, feel free to send it to me in a private message. Do not send it to me in a comment, it will be deleted or ignored. Once you message it to me, I will add it to the book and I will credit the idea to you.

5.) If you choose to use an idea, it's perfectly alright for you to change anything about it including the title, setting, characters, etc., as long as you still give me credit for the original inspiration!

6.) No negativity, this is a fun and happy zone! Bad attitudes will not be tolerated :)

That's it! I hope everyone has fun and enjoys this book!

BONUS OPTION!
If you decide to use an idea for a story, I will be willing to give you a FREE review for your story and post it in this book! Just send me a private message asking for a review! (The story does not need to be completed for me to review it)