My Outlaw Eyes

So, instead of song titles, I'm using lines from the songs... Smart, huh? That's how I got Lovesick Melody. Not really, but this wasn't what I wanted to talk about. I wanted you why Jo is Jo... I'm a Supernatural (the show) lunatic. And in the second and fifth season she's in there, and she got some of the same characteristics as Jo Harvelle. I'm  making a Supernatural fan fiction and she's not going to be a character. So I did Jo Lee with a BVB fan fiction :D 

And I'm very sorry I haven't been uploading, but don't worry, I have tons of excuses. Excuse #1: I got my laptop taken away, and for a stupid reason actually. Excuse #2: My aunt is a raving lunatic and likes to give me restrictions. Kapeesh? And what's up with me and tours.  I'm freaking awesome.

I'm terrible writer. All my stories are the same! I need to get original... This is dedicated to... my bestie! She's awesome :D

––å Lø√e SiçK Melø∂¥––

The whole situation shocked me. The fact that out of all the people they would invite me was astonishing. 

"Really?!" is what I should've said, but instead I looked at them as if they were idiots and said to Conrad, "No."

"Come on! You have to. Or else I'm going to have to take you by force, like when we were kids, remember?" By that I think he meant when he was able to beat me up. I was younger and was a girl, and he was actually tall as a kid, but kicking his ass was a piece of cake. Easy. He was really scrawny now, tall, just like when we where little, but at least I'm now capable enough that I actually know how to fight. I'm not that strong, but come on, I can take Conrad.

I raised a hand gesturing that I was now the bigger person. He flinched, knowing I was about to hit him. "Why?"

He held his hands up. "What, can we not invite you to tour. I need company! I chose you. I mean, these guys are enough but I really wanted someone to go with me." He looked hopeful, and I caved in. He naturally had puppy dog eyes, he didn't even have to try. It was quite annoying really. 

"Why me?"

"Why not?"

"Fine," I said, crossing my arms. "I'll do it, but only one condition."

"So now your negotiating?" Conrad frowned. "What's that?"

"I get to bring Ian with me." Ian was my best friend. Sure, I'm making him volunteered him to go myself without his permission, but I doubt he'd mind. His life goal was to get away from his parents. He would probably praise me for inviting him.

Conrad and Andy shared looks. Andy nodded and said, "We can probably spare one more person. As long as he don't get in the way, it's all good." Ian was definitely going to praise me. 

"Hey Conrad, I just want to ask you a question... And tell me the answer this time. Why pick me when you could have brought anybody else?" 

He rubbed the back of his head. "Because I missed you? And also because Mom suggested it. But mainly the first one." 

I raised an eyebrow, my facial expression suggesting that I didn't believe him. 

"She said that I could only bring Teresa if I bring you. She says your the responsible one."

Teresa was his girlfriend. They've been dating since they were thirteen, never saw anybody else. The two were disgustingly in love, it was hard to be around him. I didn't blame his mother for wanting me to go just in case her son accidentally somehow ended up with a baby. I doubt the two would like that very much, but that was one reason for me not to go. I sure as hell didn't want to babysit them.

I shook my head. "Your a terrible person you know that? I don't want to deal with that on tours! I bet the boys wouldn't even let you and her be around them if they knew what you were like."

The band looked at each other, as if questioning themselves and as if wondering if they made a mistake inviting her. No one would want to live like that.

I gave him a light punch on his shoulder. But then one thought occurred to me.

I didn't want ask Diana. Diana may be like a mother to me, but she was also my boss. I didn't want to piss her off because she does act like a mother in a bad way, too. Like when I had a boyfriend over she instructed I keep my door open. In my apartment. Yeah she spent the night there for the rest of the night. 

But the point is, I didn't like leaving her. She was strong woman, it's one of the things I admire about her, but she didn't really family around her. It wasn't a comforting thought thinking of myself leaving her. She always wanted the best for me, and she'd probably want me to go, get a little different scenery. 

I don't think she's very happy that I'm not going to college, but honestly, I don't mind. There were geniuses and then the people who scored around middle B's and then there was me.

Me, the dyslexic, and I have a terrible time with school. Just graduating was a relief. It was torture on how they kept us in a box surrounded by twenty other people and a teacher, or a dictator, made us do stuff like homework. I get it, they are trying to push me into education, I just can't do it.

Diana knows why I don't want to go to college, but she thinks that being dyslexic shouldn't stop me. But going to college is a lot of money, and I know I will not get my money's worth. It'd probably drop out if I could. 

I wish it was easier. To do school. I practically rely on Diana for everything. I just don't want her to waste her money on me, because I'm not worth it. Now exactly a positive attitude about myself, but you know. It's not important. I'm not important.

I sighed. This tour thing wasn't that important, wasn't it? 

But it could be worth it I guess. I mean, if I go, Ian could go with me. That's a bonus. They didn't even care it he went. He needs a vacation, I thought to myself. He had a worse life than me, that was for sure. Sometimes I wish things were better for him. 

I decided then and there for Ian's sake that would go. We could both use it. Diana would be happy and It's going to be a really happy get away for us. Me and my best friend, taking on the world. I brightened by the thought of that. 

Conrad flashed me a smile. "So, pack tomorrow, 'kay?" 

"Tomorrow?" I asked. "Most people would tell me earlier so I would be in the loop. Wow. Thanks for letting me know that we were leaving tomorrow. Next time come a week later. That would be a efficient, I think. Thanks for notifying me."

"We did notify you," Conrad counteracted. "You got until tomorrow right?"

––å Lø√e SiçK Melø∂¥––

"So can you go?" I asked Ian over the phone.

"Uh. Yeah. I have nothing better to do," Ian responded. "Dad would never care. Just think. You and me leaving the god awful town."

"No kidding. I think the only reason I stay is because of Diana and you. And the bar." It was true. We lived in a really small town. And not everyone was willing to give their hospitality to people like me. If I wasn't dressed in Nike or any of those brands The clothes I wear isn't exactly cheap either. I basically liked to wear graphic t-shirts and a pair of jeans. Sneakers would suffice too. 

Ian dressed a bit more out there. His name suit him though. He was like a genius with black hair and eyeliner. I never dressed in anything like him. I looked like a normal person. He didn't. He wore skinny jeans that were made of leather and band t-shirts like Asking Alexandria. He never listened to Black Veil Brides, but I'm not sure he ever heard of them either. And if he had, it must not have been that long. I guess the band was okay...

"So, here's the thing. You have to pack tonight."

Silence.

"You know. Normal people won't tell people to pack in one night to leave across the country."

 ––å Lø√e SiçK Melø∂¥––

 No. I am not happy about how this turned OUT. forgive me?