15₪ What about sharks? ₪15

"You do realize that there is button over there that opens all of the cages, right?"  Steve says as he watches both Sam and Tove hit at Barton's glass cell.

Tove stops slamming on the glass and looks at Steve with an annoyed look. "Pfft, I knew that." She drops her dinged up gun and walks over to Steve and the button and presses it.

"Oh, did you now?" Steve asks sarcastically.

"Shut it." Tove snaps back at her friend.

The brunet walks back to the cell where Barton had been held and helps him out of the cell. "Thank God you finally saw the damn button." Clint says with a tired voice. His eyes were sunken into his head and dark circles lined his eyes.

Tove tries to smile at the sick looking man, but it comes out as painful grin. "Yeah, good thing we have a Steve." She manages to say while helping him over to Steve. The shackles on his ankles dragged on the cement floor as he walked over.

Tove shoots Steve a concerned look before heading over to Scott's cell. But, sadly, Scott didn't look much better than the other guy. His eyes too were rimmed with dark circles and he looked sicker than any dog-or ant-Tove had ever seen.

"Why do you guys all look so terrible?" Tove asks while eyeing Sam and seeing his cheeks sunken into his face and his lips looking pale.

Scott chuckles. "We weren't the best inmates. We always fought when we had the chance and... they didn't like that." His voice came out in breaths, as if something hurt everytime he talked.

"So they broke you?" Tove inquires darkly. Scott just nods, tired from all the talking he did a couple seconds ago. Tove shakes her head and sigh angrily. "So glad I shot that guy in both feet." She mumbles.

Scott gives her a worrisome look while Tove sets him down on a chair and walks back to the cells to retrieve their last member; Wanda.

Tove approaches her cell and gasps when she sees the frail girl that laid on her side on her makeshift cot. "Wanda?" Tove calls out to the young girl and instantly her head perks up, easing Tove a little.

Tove walks over and helps the girl up into a sitting position and rips apart the shock collar that was wrapped around her friend's neck and face. When she is free, Wanda takes a deep breath of fresh air and then lets it out slowly.

"That felt good." Wanda says with a smile, her Sokovian accent still as buttery as Tove remembered. Tove smiles back at her and then continues removing the young girl from her restraints. The moment Tove removes Wanda's hand restraints, Wanda's arms fling around Toves neck and pulls her into a tight hug.

The sudden action by Wanda made Tove jump and get confused for a moment. But once the tears began to hit her shoulder, she hugged the young girl back as hard as she could without hurting her.

Tove couldn't imagine what the young girl had gone through. From being tested on by Hydra, to being treated like an animal in an underwater prison. Tove wouldn't be here right now if that was her being treated that way.

Wanda pulls away from Tove and gives her a thankful look. "Thank you for coming for us." Her small voice sounded stronger than the other three all together.

"Well, it wasn't all her." Steve says from behind Tove. The two girls turn their heads to see the super soldier. Wanda walks up to him and also gives him a big hug.

"No, it wasn't all me. But I did manage to do what I did without being a butthole to my partner." Tove glares at Steve, indicating his past annoying comments.

Steve just rolls his eyes. "Yeah well, I'm just making up for all the times you've been sarcastic to  me." His voice sounded serious but Wanda and Tove knew he was joking.