₪Preamble₪

"I had a dream last night."

"Wow, how unusual." A blond hair girl rolls her eyes while holding the door for her pale skinned, black hair and green eyed best friend. "I think you should see someone about that." The blond jokes while following the black haired girl into their usual and homey Starbucks.

"Jules, you know my history with dreaming." The black haired grabs an awaiting coffee that rested on the counter. The name 'Bianca The Bitch' written on the name tag that wrapped around the cup.

Jules waves her hand and takes a sip of her very creamy coffee. Barely any bitterness was left in the cup of coffee, leaving the drink a sweet treat to the blond college girl. "I know. I'm just pulling your leg." She bends down and tugs at her friend's knee flab, making the black haired girl kick her leg and squeal.

"Bitch." The black haired girl hisses through her coffee.

Jules raises an eyebrow at her best friend. "Jerk." She responds before sipping her fake coffee.

The green eyed girl scoffs and slaps her friend on the arm. "Assbutt!" She says a little too loudly, drawing eyes in their direction.

Jules tries to swallow her drink without spitting it all over the table the two girls stood next to. She swallows hard and winces at the small ache in her throat. "Idjit." She responds with a raspy voice.

The black haired girl throws one of her arms up in the air, a physical way of claiming 'I give up!'. Jules just giggles in victory.

"So, what was your dream about?" Jules chugs half her coffee in attempt to wake her up faster.

Bianca, the girl with the dark rimmed green eyes and black hair looks up from her coffee and nervously picks at the cup she held in her hands. "Remember how I dreamed of New York?" She asks with the tiniest voice.

Jules stops chugging her sweet drink and looks at her best friend with surprised eyes. She pulls her cup of coffee from her mouth and lets it rest on the table they were sitting at. "Is it that bad?" The blond questions.

Bianca slowly nods. "Aliens and fighting and the Avengers and death-" She stops to take a deep breath but gets stopped by her best friends hand resting on her shaking one.

"Maybe, for once, your dream is wrong." Jules says in a low voice.

Bianca just gives her friend a confused look. "I have never been wrong when it comes to dreams." The girl tightens her hand into a fist, taking her friends comment as an insult. "I dreamt about the car you would get on your seventeenth birthday when I was five." Bianca growls before sipping her coffee angrily.

Jule shakes her head, denying the idea Bianca had that her comment was meant to be offensive. "No, you're right. But... have you heard the news recently? The Avengers are as broken up as One Direction. I don't know if they're ever coming back together." Jules says sadly while thinking about the size of Thor's biceps. "That would really suck." She adds while licking the sweet taste on her lips.

Bianca knew what Jules meant in both 'languages'. She new her friend had a thing for Thor and Bianca herself had a thing for Clint Barton, but now was not the time for any man talking. "I know they are all spread out and hating each other's guts right now. But something happens soon that brings them all together again." Bianca sighs and crosses arms across her chest. "And it ain't pretty."

Jules scoffs while still daydreaming about Thor. "If Thor is involved, I think the situation will definitely be pretty." She chuckles to herself but then squeals in protest when Bianca kicks her shin under the table. "Hey!"

"I'm talking about something leveling a city, Jules!" Bianca whispers harshly to her best friend. "This is terrible and I feel guilty for knowing it while they don't." The green eyed girl takes another anger filled sip of her coffee.

Jules snorts. "You silly. You could send them a letter!" The blond squeals in excitement over her bright idea.

Bianca shrugs her shoulders and nods her head. "That's actually a good idea." Bianca praises. "Since when did you get so smart?" She shoots Jules a devious grin, only to receive an 'are you for real?' look from the blond across the table.

"You're a great friend-Bianca The Bitch." Jules points at the black haired girls' cup of coffee, reading the name written off the girls cup.

Bianca shrugs her shoulders, portraying fake innocence. "What? We're regulars here. The boys know what to call me." Bianca waves at the three men behind the green coffee shop counter. They all wave back with toothy grins.

Jules snorts. "They only do that because they think you're hot." She says with her own devious grin.

Bianca looks disgusted by her friends comment. "Ew! They're like... Sixteen. I was ten when they were born!" The black haired girl scrunches up in disgust.

"Yeah, well J-Lo dated a guy twenty years younger than herself. So, don't think a ten year difference will stop them." Jules points at the caffeinated teenage boys that were pushing each other around just for fun.

"Well, I'm not J-Lo." Bianca states obviously.

"No, but your hips do lie like hers." Jules snaps back.

"That's Shakira, uncultured swine." Bianca scolds her friend.

"Hey, school is my thing, music and dancing is yours." Jules shoots back before taking a much needed sip from her room temperature coffee.

Bianca just rolls her eyes and downs the rest of her black coffee. The bitter taste slides down her throat and makes her taste buds burst with saliva. "Do you work today?" Bianca changes the subject.

Jules shakes her head. "Nope. I am as free as any free man should be." Jules also downs the rest of her coffee.

Bianca nods her head in approval. "Good, because then we are going on an adventure." The pale woman stands up from her chair and tosses her empty coffee cup into the garbage.

Jules starts to buzz in excitement. "Ooo! Exciting." The blond also stands up and throws her cup away in the same fashion. The two walk out of Starbucks and start walking to Bianca's car which was parked on the street. "Where are we going?" Jules asks while opening the passenger door.

Bianca slides into the driver's seat and slams her door shut. "I dreamt of an island when I had that dream." She starts her car and looks over her shoulder for a clear space so she could merge into traffic. "It's off the coast and I already checked to see if they have tour boats that bring people out there." Bianca slams on the gas and enters into a small opening in the Monday morning traffic.

"And there is?" Jules assumes while detaching her nails from Bianca's leather seats.

"Yep." Bianca answers. "And we plan on going." She adds with a smile.

Jules smirks while crossing her legs and leaning back in the passenger seat. "I'm glad you have your weird dreams. It always brings us to amazing places." Jules hums in approval.

"Sometimes amazing places have a dark past, Jules." Bianca reminds her friend with a warning look.

Jules shrugs her shoulders. "Well if it didn't have an interesting past then why the hell would your strange head be telling us to go there?" The blond responds with a forming grin. Bianca just rolls her eyes and continues to speed down the road, heading out of the city and toward the coast where they had their tour.

Once they reached the edge of the city, they passed a sign that they barely saw due to their busy city life. It read 'Seattle hopes to see you again soon!'. The girls just sped off, not aware of the sign and definitely not aware of their pending future that was in place for both of them.