[10]

Completely off topic but does anyone reading this play Otogi Spirit Agents, Unison League, or Valkyrie Connect?
If so msg and ill add you (if you want _ರೃ
Im hella weak in Valkyrie but im pretty decent in Unison and Otogi ^^

~~~

*Edit i realized when bokuto first met Jousuuke he thought that Akaashi has his eyes then later in this chapter i said that akaashi had his mothers eyes

Sorry but i meant that akaashi has Jousuukes eyes

Idk i just think that akaashis eyes would be, ya know, a little more dead like his father since hes always with bokuto

~~~

"Hello? Who is this?" A feminine voice said through the phone. Bokuto fidgeted in his seat.

"Hello, uh, I'm Bokuto Koutaro. Um, are you possibly Akaashi Keiji's mother?"

~~~

Akaashi looked through the small window, the only light source in his small dark damp room. In the middle of the night, his father roughly awoke him and dragged him out of the car to some warehouse in the middle of nowhere that took a day to find. Akaashi was then locked in a room and he's been there ever since.

I can't even tell how many days it's been, Akaashi thought swinging his legs over the bed. The small window didn't help much in telling the time. Cloudy days and nighttime looked the same, and his sleeping patterns have become irregular. Bokuto must be worried. He sighed, and fell back on the bed. I miss him.

"Keeeiiiji~" A sickly sweet voice sang through the door.

Father.

"Guess who I brought~" Akaashi perked up at the thought that maybe his father forgave them and brought Bokuto. But he quickly suppressed the feeling knowing that his father was not that kind of person and that situation may only happen in his dreams. He stood up from the bed and walked closer to the door. The door clicked open and it slowly opened revealing the one and only.

Akaashi didn't even attempt to try and escape through the now unlocked door knowing fully well that he could not outrun his father.

Behind his father walked in another person. A woman. A beautiful lady with long black hair, pale skin, glasses, and a mole to the side of her mouth.

"Keiji, meet Kiyoko Shimizu. Shimizu, this is my son, Akaashi Keiji."

"Hello Keiji," the girl said with insanely sweet voice, reaching a hand out to shake his hand.

"What is this?" Akaashi asked, his voice trembling ignoring Shimizu gesture. Bokuto and I haven't even started referring to each other by our first names, how dare she. His father cast him a disapproving stare, then completely ignoring his question he turned to Shimizu and smiled.

"Please excuse my extremely rude and defiant son," he said to the lady, then turning back to Keiji.

"I want her courted and pregnant by the end of this month," he declared. Dread washed over Akaashi. He looked over to the girl and she was blank faced and calm. Did she agree to this already?

"You look like you have something to say, care to share your thoughts?" His father asked staring at Akaashi with his dull eyes. Keiji gulped.

"No father, it's nothing."

~~~

"Nice to meet you Bokuto-kun, it's nice to know my son has such a close friend that cares so much for him. Take care of him for me will you?" A lady with semi wavy hair, pale skin, and a gorgeous smile, sat across from Bokuto. The two were in a cafe at the center of Tokyo.

Mrs.Akaashi had insisted in meeting Bokuto the moment he mentioned Akaashi. She sounded so excited to meet someone that was friends with Akaashi, that he couldn't bear to tell her about his worries.

"So? Why did my son's friend suddenly decide to contact me? Is he doing well with that son of a bitch? I bet he hates me does't he, you probably called me without his consent huh,"

"Actually uh," Bokuto stalled, twiddling his thumbs, "Akaashi, uh, Keiji and I, we're kinda dating..."

Bokuto watched as her smiling face fell forming a frown. "Oh." She paused, "So like father like son huh, did you come see me to ask for my consent then?"

"Um no-"

"Oh, does Jousuuke not agree and you want me to convince him or something?"

"No! That not," Bokuto hesitated seeing the demeaning stare from across the table, "Thats not the problem here."

Akaashi Resa leaned back in her chair, crossing her arms and legs waiting for the teenage boy in front of her to continue.

"Keiji's father..." Bokuto bit his lip unsure how to continue, "I'm pretty sure he's abusing Keiji."

The lady's eye's widened.

"Uh, Akaashi's already been sent to the hospital already, and he even told me himself what was going on, but then he and his father kind of dissappeared, the nurses said that he was discharged but they haven't been home for a couple days now and he hasn't shown up in school or any other schools, I contacted some policemen I know but they said they couldn't do anything about it with my little information and that there was no proof, but if I were to find his mother..." Bokuto watched as Akaashi's mom's expression changed from a frown, to a grimace, to glaring at the coffee cup set in front of her.

"Um, I was hoping-"

"Got it," Mrs. Akaashi said standing up and slinging her purse over her shoulder, "This was a nice short talk and I enjoyed meeting you Bokuto-kun. I'll do something about it." She smiled one last time at Bokuto before walking to the front of the store, her heels clacking, and paying for their drinks before exiting the coffee shop with a determined expression on her face.

~~~

I dont know how to refer to Akaashi's mom ( ᷄ὢ )

Literally had genderbent akaashi as the pic up der^^