[April 1st]

The next day, Kuroo and Kenma visited, pale faced and grim.

"Did you watch the news this morning?" Kuroo asked, without even a greeting first.

Akaashi's heart rate sped up. Did something bad happen?! "N-no?" He stammered.

Kuroo bit his lip, and Kenma seemed to melt into the taller man's shadow. Surprisingly, he wasn't on his phone.

"It's on the local news channel; Bokuto was murdered," Kuroo said hesitantly. "by your father."

Akaashi froze. The worst possible possibility.

"It's not one of your foolish antics?" He searched Kuroo's face for that unforgettable smirk, but he didn't find it.

Kuroo solemnly shook his head. He himself still couldn't believe the news. One of his best friends, bros, and rivals? Just gone like that?

"He was killed in a parking lot, and your father's actions were caught on tape," Kenma spoke up. "He's currently up for trail, and the police will probably be expecting to question you too."

Akaashi wasn't listening.

Bokuto was dead and I never got to say "I love you"

Bokuto was dead and he died when we were still broken up.

Bokuto was dead and Akaashi will never be able to hear his laugh again, or put down his idiotic pick up lines anymore.

If he's dead then why am I still here?

Without realizing it, tears rolled down Akaashi's face.

~~~

Sorry XD

Welp I can't write sad stuff