[3]

Question
Would this story be mature? Like they don't have sex or anything but he gets abused...? But its not like i go in much detail about that either...

Thoughts?

~~~

When Bokuto finally got his phone charged, he noticed there were two missed calls from an unknown number. He quickly dismissed it.

He jumped on his bed, and laid there with his hands under his head, staring at the ceiling. Thoughts swirled in his head. Why didn't Akaashi's father say anything? Why did he hide it from me? Does he hate me? Does Akaashi really want to break up? Is his father the reason he wants to break up?

He heard a string of vibration from his phone. Bokuto decided to ignore it until it fell off the desk he had placed it on. Bokuto scrambled off his bed to pick up his phone. A picture of Kuroo making a dopey face was shown on his screen. He answered the facetime. Another dopey image of Kuroo appeared.

"HEY BRO!" He screamed through the phone, grinning stupidly.

"Hey bro," Bokuto greeted unenthusiastically.

Kuroo immediately noticed something wrong with his usually perky bro. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked. The two would regularly have calls, comparing their two boyfriends when they were present.

"It's Akaashi," Bokuto sighed

"You could've fooled me," Kuroo stated sarcastically

Bokuto ignored his sarcasm. "Akaashi supposedly broke up with me," he said.

"I'm surprised he stayed that long."

"That was last week. Today I found out that he was hospitalized," he said pretending to indifferent to his best bros words

Kuroo's eyes widened and immediately regreted his earlier words. "HE TRIED TO COMMIT SUICIDE?!" Kuroo screeched

"No!" Bokuto shot down, sending an unappreciative glare at Kuroo. "I think. I hope not? He refused to tell me what happened, but..." He trailed off.

"Butt," Kuroo stated.

"Shut up Kuroo," Bokuto whined. "I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you here!" Kuroo shrugged

"I had been visiting Akaashi's house last week, and Akaashi's father kept sending me off saying he wasn't home," Bokuto said, "it wasn't a lie but, how could he forget to mention the fact that his son was hospitalized?"

"I feel like Akaashi's father has something to do with him breaking up with me."

"Yes, yes, blame it all on the future father in law," Kuroo stated rolling his eyes

"He won't be my future father in law if he refuses my audience with Akaashi!" Bokuto whined.

"Well," Kuroo pursed his lips, "it's hard for me to say this but..."

Bokuto waited for Kuroo to continue.

"You might want to clean up your act if you want Mr. Akaashi to accept you."

Bokuto bit his lip. "Well fuck."

~~~

Bokuto had ended the call with Kuroo, after two hours of him endlessly bragging about Kenma. Honestly, Bokuto could care less at the moment, and thoughts on what Kuroo suggested clouded his mind.

He unwillingly climbed off his bed, and went to the bathroom to look at his reflection.

Clean up my act? he studied his reflection. What do I have to clean up?

He recalled that time Akaashi and he had met up. Akaashi never allowed Bokuto near his house on the weekends, but they would mostly spend the weekdays at his house.

His father had gotten off work early once, and had caught them making out in Akaashi's room. After that it was a mess. As soon as his father saw them, he left without showing any emotion. But instead it was Akaashi who freaked out. He immediately kicked Bokuto out of the house, and the next time they met, Akaashi broke it off.

His father must be the reason right?

~~~

Akaashi missed Bokuto. He couldn't handle not knowing if he was okay or not. Neither he nor Bokuto had visited him the following day.

He missed the gym. He hated the white walls in the hospital. They seemed to close up on him, and it kept reminding him how utterly pathetic he is.

He missed volleyball. Though with this arm he could hardly play.

He missed his teammates. Though it seemed like a hassle to explain everything to them.

I just wanted a normal life, Akaashi thought, though I hardly know what the word "normal" means.

His thoughts trailed back to Bokuto. He should be in class right now, Akaashi thought. His face sagged at the thought.

I miss him.

~~~

"Hey gayfriend!" Kuroo greeted through the phone. Bokuto was on lunch break, and he wanted to talk to someone to get his mind off things, though his teammates could never take him seriously, so he would always trouble Akaashi with it. But now even Akaashi wasn't here anymore

So he skyped Kuroo.

"You alright?" He asked taking note of Bokuto's indifferent expression.

"Not really," Bokuto replied.

Kuroo looked worriedly at Bokuto, who had really obvious dark circles under his eyes. A worried expression overcame his face.

"Are gonna visit him today?" The messy haired man asked. He didn't need an answer, he already knew it.

Bokuto slightly nodded.

Kuroo looked pitifully through the screen. "Well good luck, bro."

~~~

When Bokuto reached the room which Akaashi was hospitalized, he noticed that the door was slightly opened already. He heard voices speaking inside. He peeked in, and what he saw was shocking.

Akaashi's father holding his son's wrist painfully, and Akaashi writhing beneath him.

Bokuto's eyes widened, and he immediately pulled back into the corridor.

Without even doing anything excessive, Bokuto found himself breathing hard. He strained his ears to hear what was going on inside the room.

Something is seriously wrong.

~~~

Just found out the next Olympics is in Tok freakin yo